Reviews for L4D Just For Tonight
Jen chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I'll never get tired of this.
Alvin Nobody chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Farely decent plot, but it seemed a bit rushed in the begining. Overall though , it was great. You're REALLY good at lemons. Did you have practice before posting stories on FF, or are you just that naturally gifted?
Jen chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was amazing. I'm pretty sure a lot of gamer friends would love to be in their spot. I know I do...
BriennetheBeauty chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Would have liked a little more background on their characters and the sex scene is acceptable.
Mr.CJ of Blackwater chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Well I'll be, i actedently missed one. Sorry about that. I love this story, and would be curious to see you expand it during the beginning of a certain infection...

Anyway, 1. Yes, deicated fan has a new name.

2.I ever tell you that you are a bad!$# when it comes to writing?

And finally, keep up the 'OMG why aren't you writing for Vaulve yet?'work.-a deicated fan, AKA, BLackwater :)
YourSnowBunny chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
God, this never gets old no matter how many times I read it! Keep up the good work ;) P.S Someone has a Christmas gift for you :) -B
Chrissyj chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This story is my situation right meow. I love the anticipation you put in this and backed it up with a climax of a finale. Literally. I met my boyfriend on a zombie game (so hot right?) and we are meeting up in less than 2 weeks, so I will let you know if my story is as intense and incredible as yours.
Mike576 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is amazingly hot. I would have liked it more if it was actual L4D characters, but it's still great. Nice work :)
Lunar Wolf Fenrir chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Moar please
MapleCookies chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow! I love how you described everything with so much detail. Makes me wonder if this actually happened ;P Great detail, awesome pacing, and it sounded very realistic! Keep up the awesome work with all of your stories! :D
i-love-my-L chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Oh my fucking God...

I love this story.

It's so descriptive and anyone could tell that you put a lot of effort and time into this.

I raise my glass to you.

*claps*

How do you get so much detail into your story if you don't mind my asking.

It's just that I always try to write a story but I can never get enough details.

That is probably one of the reasons I always discontinue my stories on fanfiction...ok it's the only reason.

Thanks for taking time to read this lousy review. ;]
light217 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Thank you! That was amazing, I have recently started reading from fanfiction and I have to say, Bravo! Well done give yourself a bow! If this is what fanfiction has to offer i have no worries about being dissapointed.
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oh wow that was incredible. I felt like i was there. I cant wait to read your other stuff. You write magically. Every single detail was . . . well i'm sure you know. Your writing is so much better than those smut books. I dont know what else to say but i want to say something. How did you learn to write so well? Are all these stories based off of what happened in your life? Are you a god? lol time to read Hunter Hallucinations.
Acrylic Stain chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
lol. Ohh...I have no clue why I'm laughing. But, it's a tell-tale sign that I liked it. n.n happy face
Timetraveler98 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Good story, but these names sound familiar, Like Xavier from Double feature. And don't take this the wrong way I sure have, but Katherine as are Canadian friend...

Now if you remember my connections that means you and... 0_o