Reviews for Hunted
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
GREAT! Werebears huh? Good to know :P Now I just need to find me a little brother...what do you think ebay? ;0)
Tuppence chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Gotta love Werebears and Indian mythology...being Indian and all. (We've got Were-tigers too...creepiest movie I ever saw as a kid. Had nightmares for a year. Still creeps me out like anything.)

I loved the sterling teamwork in this. 'Cuz as much as I think of Dean as unstoppable, he sooooo would've kicked a bucket or ten if Sam hadn't been there. Loved it!

~ Trina ~
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
"greedy claws of brambles tearing at his jeans" - nice imagery sweetie now I know when I'm out picking blackberries to look out for the werebears!

Viv
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This is great - puts me in mind of the giant teddy episode!

Thanks for the early morning giggle x
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Werebears huh? I was totally with you, up until the last line... then I got confused. If Dean just shot a werebear then why is he upset with Sam? That was when I decided to read the whole thing as if it was from Sam's point of view and voilà... the lightbulb went on! Nice job! :-) Kathy
Shannz chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Okay. I'm gonna be honest. I have no idea what's going on here...:D LoL! Seriously.

But you know what - you still had me in the moment. I was there, the adrenaline was pumping and peril was imminent I could feel it!

That's gotta count for something, lol :)

Lovely use of the e/o wow but spectacular use of the musketeer wow.

Nice update on the profile. Thank goodness for Barbara pulling you into SPN world! I'll have to thank her!

Your turn I believe. Be sure to spill a little of your thoughts on the premiere ;)

-shan
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Ha! Honey, you have me laughing so hard at the werebear – honestly, we shouldn't talk about teddy bears in our lunch break! :-DDD

You know which part I like best? its rage a fetid roar. This one's awsome!

Very exciting, very adventureous, that's my girl!

And many many thanks for the kind words in your notes!

Hugs!

Barbara
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Heh! I was so taken with the excitement of the werebear (is that like a really really mean carebear I wonder?) that I missed the WOW altogether!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Liked the Teddy at the end!

Bev x