Reviews for Wonder
kei chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Beautifu and very sweet
slfjglfkjgflkjg chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Wow. That was amazing. I love Tara/Buffy, Tara/Angel and Tara/Willow. Please write more Buffy/Tara Stories.
Arron008 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
HML I love the sweetness of this piece

Love your work I am a big fan of some of your other works on KK

Hope you add more soon
Melville22000 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Sweet and gorgeous. I love Tara/Buffy stories. Hoping you can come up with a larger story to fit it into, but it's still beautiful by itself.
Kate-foreverfan chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you for new never tiring Buffy/Tara story! love your interpretation of them!

Please, neve stop giving us a happy B/T )))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh, maybe not here, but will ask anyway))) Will you finish your story "It All Started With a Good Book", cause it's such a yummy! tha last few sentences are not very cliffy, but you can see that the story has something more before it reaches its climax. Am I right? please respond))))

And thanks again! Love your stories
jcnrpoet chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
yay a new Tara/Buffy story. As always I enjoy reading yours as I have read each at least 2x. I do hope you make this into a longer story though it would be lovely! Thanks for a lil something something.
SinkOrSwim chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I was excited when I saw who had posted this fic nice to see you post some thing new :D

You captured the moment beautifully and even my inner perv didn't

complain about the lack of action ;) This really was very sweet and left me in a good mood so thank you for sharing it :)

I really hope your muse returns soon cause you have much talent!
mmooch chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Aww, loving the shmoopiness of this!