Reviews for Bunny Does NYC
Damn, that was good.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow, i loved it! :)
jetteblack chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This piece has so much soul to it. Fantastic!
the emerald dragonfly chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Loved your story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
it's really gd
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That was a lot of fun. Some crazy ups and downs mixed in with the nostalgia of the past. Cool.
WildRedPoppies chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
That was unexpected, like the rooftop garden—a slice of sweetness in the middle of all that sleaze.

Evocative & bittersweet. Well done ;)
enka3 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Nice story!
KimiD chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I am totally enthralled with this, I LOVE IT! I could see and hear every dive and person, encounter as I read. It was like a film running in my head as I was reading. The poster of Cybill, him threading the projectors, the mess on the windows at the diner, Em & Rose, Bunny attacking the big bad wolf *snicker* and knocking his ass out! Lovely The longer I read (hahaha) the closer I would get to the screen just trying to submerse myself in the story and the sights and sounds of NY Totally RAD NICELY DONE, KimiD
Lady Gwynedd chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
It took me a long time to get around to reading this.

It's so good.

I am sure I am one of many telling you how wonderful a talent you have.

But I can't help myself, you do and I know I am painfully stating the obvious.

I loved how you wove canon lines into your story.

Thank You for sharing your talent with us.
amidopey chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Just ran across this story and I absolutely loved it... you truly captured the spirit of the era specially of NY in that time ) ..Thanks for writing and sharing... Oh and if you ever contemplate the idea of extending it a few chapters or into a full fic I'm all eyes ) ...truly it's that good ;)
HeBelongstoMe chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This was fun!
BelleDean chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
So I found this on Kisvakondok's faves list. Can I just say, your descriptions of old NYC blew me away? I loved it. Grimy and gritty just like the city used to be. I think you captured the feel of the area - the decay with a pinch of hedonism mixed in - perfectly.

I miss old NYC. I don't remember the 70s (nor the era of course your E alludes to), but pre-Giuliani NY I do miss. There used to be a smell of danger in the air back then, which is now lacking unless you make it to some of the more desolate corners of the outer boroughs.

Show World - oh, dear - I can't believe that place still exists, but I'm glad it does. Sorry, I'm sure that's not a popular opinion.

And Bunny? Innocent, but feisty?

Great writing.
Rose N Valerie chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This story was amazing and quite adorable. I enjoyed the two of them in the 70's, and the ramones are awesome!
Isao84 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Have you thought about continuing with this story?