Reviews for EO Challenge: Beware of the Bunny
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Please, for the love of all of all that is good and right in this world, tell me you have pictures! :P SO FUNNY!
Zinfer chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
lol
Tuppence chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Hahahahahahahaha. Brilliant. Personally, I don't think that's an over-reaction at all. (Die, stupid bunnies, DIE!) Don't you think Dean would get along ridiculously well with Anya from Buffy tVS in this drabble?

Awesome drabble. Very entertaining.

~ Trina ~
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I'm still blowing the little furry sucker's ass into orbit … where's my shotgun?" - LOL - great line Dizzo

Viv
dame-alyssa chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
waskley wabbits! ;D
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hee! now I have this image of Dean with his shotgun stuffed into a rabbit hole and a rabbit with its paws over its ears waiting for the blast!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
It's not the rabbits' fault! That's their home! lol

Poor Dean. It is awesome that he never overreacts, huh? *snort*

Nice. :)
rog457 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I can so picture Dean reacting exactly like that, well maybe without the whimper, Dean might whine and complain but I just cant picture him whimpering especially over a physical injury.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
*laughs*

For a second I thought Dean was screaming and jumping while a little fluffy white bunny looks on... kind of like his classic scream in S4's YELLOW FEVER when he sees the cat jump out of the locker. And I can so see Dean wanting to blast the bunny's furry butt into smithereens after twisting his ankle... *snickers*
Noninone chapter 1 . 9/26/2010