Reviews for EO Challenge: Beware of the Bunny
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Please, for the love of all of all that is good and right in this world, tell me you have pictures! :P SO FUNNY!
Zinfer chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
lol
Tuppence chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Hahahahahahahaha. Brilliant. Personally, I don't think that's an over-reaction at all. (Die, stupid bunnies, DIE!) Don't you think Dean would get along ridiculously well with Anya from Buffy tVS in this drabble?

Awesome drabble. Very entertaining.

Trina
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I'm still blowing the little furry sucker's ass into orbit … where's my shotgun?" - LOL - great line Dizzo

Viv
dame-alyssa chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
waskley wabbits! ;D
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hee! now I have this image of Dean with his shotgun stuffed into a rabbit hole and a rabbit with its paws over its ears waiting for the blast!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
It's not the rabbits' fault! That's their home! lol

Poor Dean. It is awesome that he never overreacts, huh? *snort*

Nice. :)
rog457 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I can so picture Dean reacting exactly like that, well maybe without the whimper, Dean might whine and complain but I just cant picture him whimpering especially over a physical injury.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
*laughs*

For a second I thought Dean was screaming and jumping while a little fluffy white bunny looks on... kind of like his classic scream in S4's YELLOW FEVER when he sees the cat jump out of the locker. And I can so see Dean wanting to blast the bunny's furry butt into smithereens after twisting his ankle... *snickers*
Noninone chapter 1 . 9/26/2010