Reviews for Within You
Mageblood chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
This is incredible, please update as soon as you can.
lady fairy goth chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
oh wow! i like older Sarah's! its easier to imagine her at 40 than it is at 20! and i like how she is so flawed hahaha! i dnt knw i just like fucked up characters i think its because its easier to humanise them. is humanise even a word. anyway is james jareth in desguise. if he is why did you make him a younger bloke? anyway loved it and hope you continue
addictedtocsi777 chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Interesting story. I like it. Hope to read more soon.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
I don't know what to say about this chapter since it was more of a glimpse of past and present than plot, but I enjoyed it just the same. :)
Dreamer In Silico chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
This chapter was confusing, and a little difficult to read, but I think it served you well in illustrating Sarah's own confusion and incoherence. Reading it felt like straddling the line between waking and dreaming, and that frustrating feeling of trying to hold onto and make sense of the dream.

The main thing I'm wondering, now, is what has triggered these "slips" after so long.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Hmmm...

It was a little confusing with the flipping between the dream (hallucination?) and reality at first, but I caught on the second time. It's kind of got this mental illness/schizophrenia vibe about it, like she has this alternate reality in her head. Like perhaps if she went to the Labyrinth, completely gave into the "spells", she would be somewhat comatose in her own reality. Interesting.

Sarah's hooking up with her TA? Bad girl. ;)
Dreamer In Silico chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is an interesting take on Sarah - I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it yet, but I'm curious enough to keep reading. ;) I hope we get to learn more about James, since you've started something different enough that he's not just the standard filler boyfriend. (I'm assuming that he falls by the wayside when Jareth starts interacting with Sarah again, but of course I could be wrong on that account!)

Your prose is well-crafted, well-paced, and vivid.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Hmmm...who is this James person, I wonder? Intriguing.
sairz chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Loving this story, I found you on Pika's Deviant page.

You've caught my attention and I can't wait to read more, very curious as to what happens next.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Ok...so now it's more intriguing. These "episodes" are interesting, and that she's had them before. I wonder what's made Sarah into such a person that survives life rather than taking it on. Hmmm...definitely intriguing. Looking forward to the next. Thanks for sharing! :)
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Hmm...interesting. Not much to go on yet, so I'm at a loss for what else to say. I'm curious, though, to see where you're heading with this.