Reviews for A Stranger in the Woods (WIP)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
please contenue!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
please continue! great job!
Heksie chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Nice twist - like the fic.
Silvermane1 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
cool
ulyferal chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Everyone seems to want me to keep this gen so I will though the pairing would have been cool. You're wrong Dreamwind, you can post mature work here as long as its clearly marked and under the mature section. Just check out the drop down for rating and you'll find all the mature stuff. (I have lots of r-rated stuff under mature in the SWAT Kats genre where I normally write.)
Dreamwind chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
I like the idea of this having a Logan/Severus pairing. You don't really see that so it would be interesting. Personally I'm all for graphic detail but usually seems to be for posting gen or hand-holding type you do graphic scenes you may have to post them on your LJ or on
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Howwwllll! MY only complaint is that the chapter was too short. :P Other wise i love it so far. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. _ Will be waiting for more.
CalliM chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
I love this story Uly! It is a very creative mix of Harry Potter verse and X-Men. While I wouldn't have normally thought of Severus and Logan together...it just seems to fit here. I would love to see a romance between them...but you'll have to give us some backstory and we get to have them get together (either for the first time or again!).

Very well written and interesting. Thanks for sharing it!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
More, more, more, more, more, more, more, more. Have i mentioned i'd like to see something more? XD That would be soo smexy, as both characters are considered hot in their own genres. lol Nice making it where Sev recognizes Logan. As a spy that would be entirely possible for Sev to have been to the US and about. This could be very interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next. _ Will be waiting.
capctr chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
FRIENDS!

Please, don't break character-Logan is straight. If anything, play to the similarities between Lily and Jean, making Logan and Snape buddies who can feel empathy for one another, per unrequited love.
raissa chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
fic has potential,its good. and please,no slash.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
lol Outside the box indeed! This should be interesting. I'm kinda on a Harry Potter kick right now so this has tickled my interest. Can't wait to see where this goes. _ Will be waiting.

Oh yea, Which Wolverine is this? The one from X-men the new movie, X-men the new cartoon series, X-men Evolution or X-men the original cartoon series? Personally i like the one from X-men Evolution, he was kinda funny and good with kids as most of the characters were teens. You may wanna check it out. They have a bunch on Youtube.