Reviews for Hold Onto Me
Krestin chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
You are so good at this!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
yet another lovely delena. I didn't read your Klaus/Katherine because Klaus/Caroline is my OTP. but all of your stories I've read so far are awesome. i'm gonna keep reading through your delena stories until I come to the end.
caspasta chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I love this :]
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
me either! i luv delena3;*
Turqoise Angel chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Gorgeous. That's it really.
Wyrsa chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Hindsight is ever perfect... and looking back we can see how hard TVD was on Damon. They put him through the grinder. I wish Elena had been wise enough to have stopped him from walking away hurt. But Elena's character in the cannon universe has had to grow a lot. She grew in season two, partly through all the pain and tension between herself and Damon. Even in season three we get to witness Elena coming into her own. I loved the character insights you've woven into all your works so far. Keep it up!
GoldenVamp chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
omg sooooo sad but really good ! please update soon
moonandstar331 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I loved this! So passionate! More like this please!
AccaBelieveit chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
naaaw love it :)
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
that was good keep it up
inyoureyesifoundgrace chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This story is written so well it almost made me cry...

To say one thing, it's the most un-OOC fic I probably ever had the luck to read.

It's written in a breathtaking way, without grammar mistakes, and that's what really makes me happy.

So... Thank you for writing something so good!
redflashlight chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
So sweet and perfect. :"
RunLiLiRun chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Omg, that raw, angsty emotion. My heart ached after I read the end. It was beautiful!
Brooke chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was soo good! Awww I just wish this would happen in the show! Anyway amazing story!
shadowfaxangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I have to agree with you. I think he lied to her to keep her away from him, being all noble and such. Beautifully written
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »