Reviews for Hold Onto Me
dazedrose chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
3'd it :)
adele chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
this is just really sweet...
Cindermomma chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Thanks for this - I really didn't like the way the writers portrayed Elena as a user of Damon. After Damons' honest and heartfelt apology - for her to just shut down on him like that on the series really felt wrong.

This would have been a much better and more appropriate 'Delena' ending.
MilkMustache chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Seriously I love this! I'm such a romantic so this piece is awesome. _
LovexAndxFate chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is just too sweet! I really liked the use of italics and parenthesis. It adds to the emotion of the story and really reflects well on their feelings. I know I would have definitely liked to see this more than what actually happened!

~Meg
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
"Damon, Damon, I'm sorry," she says, her voice rising in hysteria. "I can't – I just can't lose you forever. I'm sorry, I'm so, so, sorry but I can't –,"

aww!
hekiv chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
PLZ PLZ MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! :D
RazsGirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Another One That Should Have Gone This Way, I'm Loving Your Takes On Delena!
WreckintoMe chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
AHHHH ilove that your a delena fan! I can't seem to find good stories on here representing them. this is great:)
Inuyasha-twilight-fang-girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I soo agree with you. I know he saw it! He had to! And I so hope they get toegthere! They just have to!

Oh and loved you story!
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
my god that was good :) i loved it, annd i love them.. together...i wish the show was this good :P
xwitchhunterx chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
such a cute story - good job!

I really enjoyed reading it. :]
justagirl8225 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
The look on Damon's face at the end of 'Bad Moon Rising' was just heartwrenching. Still tried to be sympathetic with Elena too though.. anyway, going to stop myself before I get sidetracked.

I enjoyed this spin on the end of the episode; because I think.. deep down under her anger.. there is something very strong and very real that pulls her towards Damon. And, for me, you captured that beautifully
tattoo-kink chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Damnit. It seems we all missed the last 5 minutes. *happily sigh*

Beautiful writing. What would I give to see that on screen! *g*t Thanks for this. It really made my evening...
Elsme chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I love this story and this is how the episode was supposed to go. I was really, really mad at Elena when she treated him that way. Hope the next episode will be better.

Great story!