Reviews for Hold Onto Me
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
DAMN! now why couldnt THAT have been how the episode ended? i saw the kiss too, i hope they make up next episode. you are not the only one who thinks he lied and saw the ring, why do think that? what would that get him? he doesnt want to lose her but yet he says the one thing that would make him lose her? i honestly believe that he didnt see the ring, although i wish to god he did! also, jeremy forgave him...why cant she? he is alive after all...
denzo chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I loved it
Brightfire15 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very sweet and tear-jerking! I loved it. I wish this had happened in the show and I really hope Damon and Elena will patch things up. Again, this is beautiful and I love it! :)
poyntersally chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I liked it.
zvforever chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Ohh, if only this was how it all went down. I loved this. It was sweet, but perfect DE, not OOC...loved it!
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I was so looking forward to some Delena bonding when I heard they were going to Duke. But that was such a heartaching ending. He's trying so hard to get her back. Now they're further away from being what they were in Atlanta. I want to believe Damon saw the ring. I really do, but the one thing that I've always admired is his honesty to Elena. I believe he would stay true to that. Even when he has everything to lose. And when the moment is right and Elena needs the truth, he can't deny that to her. Thank you for writing this, I really liked it. -Heather
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Now why couldn't that have actually happen?
bigger infinities chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Ah, wonderful. This was just the pick-up I needed. That episode really depresed me, because - hello! ELENA IS BEING A B*TCH! She's just so... so, ARG! And poor Damon! I wished I could shoot Elena right then and there on the proch, because it's really not fair to the poor guy! I mean sure, he killed her brother, but the love of his life had stomped on his heart, and then SHE went and finished it off, ripping it to bits! What did she think would have happened? Well, I guess she didn't know, but she should have asked why he had been so upset - then they wouldn't be IN this mess. But I totally agree with you, I think he did see the ring, and he just wants to keep her at arms length, though he still wants to be friends. He figured that he could become her friend again, but keep her far away from his poor, beat up heart. So, yeah. Definitely excited about the next one - the lack of Delena moments have been really depressing - and I'm very grateful that you wrote this. _ It'll hold me off until Thursday. Thanks!

Icelyn
Isabella's Mom chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I wish she would to some degree go back and say sorry for how brutally cold she acted towards him at the end of that episode, the look on his face was heartbreaking.
damon-4eva chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
well i think he saw jer's ring too...i'm so team Damon. And this is one hell of a chapter. I love it... Write more soon!
Morgan-Kacie chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Is this a one-shot or are u going to continue it? Because I absolutely love this fanfic! :)
naojv chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Yay! This was fantastic! I can't get enough of these two. This interaction was heartbreaking but kind of fluffy at the same time, and I'm really glad you could capture that because a safe middle ground between angst and cheese is something everyone should strive for! Hahaha.

So yes, wonderful work. Waiting for/wanting/desperately needing more quality one-shots :)
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
loved it!
niadk chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I loved it. My heart breaks for those 2 so your story was a breath of fresh air.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oh I loved this! I was heartbroken for Damon all over again when Elena shut him down like that - what a bitch! I do love Elena, though, and I understand why she did it, I just wish she could be a little nicer to Damon :/ And I am also soooo excited for this episode! I neeeed some Damon/Elena bonding, there's just been too much drama with them, I need some happiness :) Wonderful story!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »