Reviews for Rock 'n' Evolution
lol that actually worked
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Loved it!
DrainingHex chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Omg! I love the ending! GO ROMY!
DrainingHex chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
I love how you put in pyro reading fan-fic!
Iryl chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
That was really fun! :)
Death-to-Chocolate chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
:) lurved it! but awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! :'( it had to end! it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! ( i jus lurve prlongin those words now don i ) sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt ttt!1 keep up the amazin wrightin!1
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Lol! This is hilarious!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Hof is foh backwards. FOH stands for fiends of humanity
from the old x-men series, self entitled. Great Job,
I look up to you for that alone.
YOU ROCK AWESOMENESS INTO THE GROUND!
Kii chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Hi

Awwwwwh, I feel like crying :') However, that might be because I'm listening to a sad sounding taylor swift song (don't ask me which one cause I'm too lazy too loo, just pick one and go with it) and probably also because it's my time of the month unfortunetly. whatever I was rereading this story (have it on my favorites even though I'm not logged in) and I'm like THIS IS SO AMAZING *sob* :D

Kii-Bye
katie 996 chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
Awww, this was awesome! Haha, loved it from beginning to end :)

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
FlopsyTheStingyDingo chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Good job. I always love a good comedy
FlopsyTheStingyDingo chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
You REALLY dislike Jean don't you you can't seem to stop injuring her. I'm not complaining though I'm always up for so good humored Jean-Bashing.
Brandy Lebeau chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
Halarious, brilliant and best mix of an original idea mixed with x - men I've read in a long time. You were true the characters and what little changes you made to their personalities was hardly noticeable and still enjoyable. Fabulous job and look forward to reading more of your stuff _

Later

Brandy L
TheVRogue chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
Ok favorite fic aver!
Cerdwyn3 chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
This was great. Silly, funny and inches away from a crackfic but fantastic none the less. I only wonder if Rogue and Kurt ever found out who their fathers are?