Reviews for Breathe
Fandom Monster chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
I loved it so much and I would love another one
Guest chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
Love this story I've read twice
theonlyxception chapter 21 . 8/18/2011
I couldn't stop reading this story, until the very end. Besides some of the missing words in the story, this was a great, well thought out story and I enjoyed reading it.

Really, I have a newfound appreciation for both Arthur and Joan after reading this :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 21 . 8/3/2011
I loved this story!
castlet chapter 22 . 7/11/2011
Yes you should do a sequel! I think not much time should have past it was be interesting to see them juggle the baby and job
Laurenvers chapter 22 . 7/9/2011
Yes make a sequel!
LoverandaFighter chapter 22 . 7/9/2011
sequel. more CIA stuff. :)
LilahMorgann chapter 22 . 7/9/2011
I would like to see how they deal with the stress of a newborn and how the juggle work with a new baby.
ValentinaB chapter 21 . 6/30/2011
I LOVE this fanfiction! And I love Joan/Arthur! I would love to see something like that in the show :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 21 . 6/27/2011
I BEGGGG OF YOU SEQUEL THIS!
black widow mistress chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
Kari Matchett is the one that was born on the 25th of March, which I think is cool that the baby was born on that day :D

Great chapter, Great story just absolutely awesome all round! :D
LoverandaFighter chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
I loved this story. I always wanted Joan and Arthur to be happy. Thanks so much
PoeticallyIncorrect1 chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
It's been an interesting story. hd to look it up but the person you're looking for is Kari M who plays Joan. (Have you seen her on her 3 Leverage episode appearances?)

I'd still like to know what Jai got for a gift. You were one of the few writers to write a good protrayal of him.

Mary
Little Miss Isabelle chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
lol, you're welcome! Seriously, I give advice like that every single day. I probably have wayyyyy more name insight than I know what to do with! bahaha.

I really loved her name, anyway! Serena is another favorite of mine. :)

And Annie being Serena's godmother is really sweet.

Loved the ending! And I'm pretty excited about that new CA fic you're talking about. :) I'm so excited for CA to start up this week, so there can be more CA fics around here! :)
LoverandaFighter chapter 20 . 6/4/2011