Reviews for Breathe
PoeticallyIncorrect1 chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
It's a good chapter but I notice when you had Joan listing thebaby shower gifts you left out what they got from Jai. Unless he went in with auggie.

Mary
black widow mistress chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
Ooooooh Loved it! Can't wait for more! xD
Little Miss Isabelle chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
Awww, I can't wait to see what they name her! My vote is Anneliese, totally! I love how it would honor Annie, and she could still go by Elise/Lise/Liese, which is something Joan likes... lol. I'm such a name critic! :)

Then again, I LOVE Elise, with the nickname Ella, so I think that would be just adorable, too. :)

Wasn't the doctor's last name Rowan? If so, I wouldn't do that, lol.

Names aside... I really love this story! I'm excited for the last chapter. :)
LilahMorgann chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
I’m so happy how great care you have taken writing this story. I feel like you didn’t skip out any special moments. Plus, I’m sure Joan and Arthur are hard to write because Covert Affairs is only 1 season in. I can’t wait for the baby. Would be naming her Langley too cheesy? Haha probably but I just love that name.
castlet chapter 19 . 4/29/2011
That was awesome and so sweet can't wait for more!
black widow mistress chapter 19 . 4/29/2011
Loved it! :D Can't wait for more! :D :D :D :D :D
LilahMorgann chapter 19 . 4/28/2011
aww poor Joan! I can not wait to see more interactions with his mother :)
LilahMorgann chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
Great chapter and I'm glad you liked my idea. I can't wait to see how Arthur and Joan act as the due date gets closer.
black widow mistress chapter 18 . 2/14/2011
That was AMAZING! :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
castlet chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Great update so sweet I like how Arthur is so overprotective, I can't wait to see how the shower goes
LoverandaFighter chapter 18 . 2/13/2011
YAY! Guilty as charged. I feel bad that Jai seems to sometimes be overshadowed by his father's legacy.
castlet chapter 17 . 1/21/2011
Great update...Maybe you could have Annie come and help Joan or throw a baby shower
black widow mistress chapter 17 . 1/21/2011
omg! that was so awesome! xD
LilahMorgann chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
I was thinking arthurs mom should come by to help them prepare for the baby. Joan doesn't even have to hate her or anything cheesy like that. Maybe joan will see what an amazing mom he had, and worry if she will be as good.
castlet chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
I hope you update really soon!
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »