Reviews for Breathe
LilahMorgann chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
You have to continue this story! I love it so much.
LoverandaFighter chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
please continue! I love your story!
black widow mistress chapter 16 . 12/31/2010
LOVED IT! great chapter! :D
castlet chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
That was such a cute chapter, I love the baby name ideas
black widow mistress chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
That was so awesome! absolutely loved the chapter! xD
Little Miss Isabelle chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
AHHHH! I LOVE that Arthur suggested Caroline! I utterly adore it. I think Caroline, with the nickname Cara, is fabulous. It's on my own short list of names for my future daughters, haha. I love Annabelle, too. :) And I'm secretly THRILLED that Joan didn't like Bailey for a girl. I think it's so handsome for a boy! lol. I just couldn't NOT comment on the names... so excited to see what you actually decide. :)

And oooh, I loved all the spy stuff. I know it's good whenever I don't understand it. And I was completely lost. haha. I kinda got it, but I still don't understand how Joan's life is in danger. Is Annie safe?
castlet chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Great update it was soo sweet! I can't wait to see whats up update soon :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Lovely update!
black widow mistress chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
Loved it! so great! and cute too :D cant wait for more! :D
Laurenvers chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
Omg what happened
Little Miss Isabelle chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
Awwww, I loved this. Like a very sappy version of my Joan/Arthur Christmas story. :) Can't wait to figure out what the emergency is!
black widow mistress chapter 13 . 12/15/2010
loved it! :D :D :D Great chapter!
castlet chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Great story I love to see the interaction between Joan and Arthur, I think you should have some Christmas scenes that would be cute, also I cant wait to see what name the pick out
Little Miss Isabelle chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
Eeeek! Really loving this! :) I probably should have reviewed earlier, haha, but life has been busy, and I've been working on my own first few stories. I really do adore this, though-I love Arthur and Joan together, and I think them having a baby is so adorable. Softens out all their rough edges. :)

I was just curious, though-have you come up with a name for the little girly yet? I'm a HUGE name geek, lol, so I probably have a million and one ideas, if you still are looking. :)
Laurenvers chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
Omg I love this sooo much when u were talking about the dreams I thought it was like not a dream and u was like really scared but keep writing this is so awesome!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »