Reviews for Breathe
black widow mistress chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
I LOVED IT! it was cute! Cant wait for more!

... I always thought you weren't supposed to drink coffee whilst pregnant...

Oh wells. Great story either way, I really liked it!
Xiala chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
Love this story so far!

As for names... Hmm. Well, for a boy, there's Michael, Sean, and Alexander. And for a girl, well, that's easier. Cara, Melissa, Kathleen, Tara, Brigit, Lynne, Lisa, Maura, Vanessa, Tamara, Julia, Amy, Sharra... do you want me to continue? :P
Shadow Cat17 chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
Cute!
black widow mistress chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
I loved it! so awesome! hmmm name and sex of the baby... well you could make it a little girl, I can see Joan dressing her up and all and you could call her something like... Lilliana... or a little boy named Jackson... I dunno thats just my idea, its up to you... but I LOVED THE CHAPTER!
DeletedFFNAccount chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Ohh, this is such a sweet story. I really like Joan and Arthur in the series, and hope they continue it in the next season. :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Loved this chapter!
black widow mistress chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
I loved it! so awesome... hmmm baby names... Im all outta ideas haha cant wait for moree!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Love this!
elizabethkeen chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
BILL'S A DOUCHE. JUST POINTING THAT OUT. LOL. Ah, Im loving it so far. Yes, Henry Wilcox is just the man to get parenting advice from, he did such a lovely job. haha. Joan's a tease, just saying. lol. Cant wait for more :)
black widow mistress chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
That was cuuuuuuuuute! I loved it cant wait for more!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Lovely update!
DeletedFFNAccount chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
I'm enjoying this very, very much. Keep going.
black widow mistress chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
I liked it alot. Cant wait for more xD
Emaelin chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
D'aaawwwwwwwwwww! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Write more, yeah? Hugs and cookies, ~E
Multicolored Paperclips chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
I've been waiting for someone to write a story like this, can't wait to see how it turns out. I think you should incorporate some of Joan's tougher personality into this story, she seemed a little too soft..Okay bad word choice but you get what I mean, right? Anyway the story is really well written and I'm excited fre the next update.

Keep up the good work! :)
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »