Reviews for Equidae
KingsIndian chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
Wow, he taught himself physics? That's seriously impressive. I think it's one of the hardest things to teach yourself.

Anyway, that was great. Keep it up!
KingsIndian chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
So you're crossing over with the characters from Stanford too now? Nice - I'll look forward to seeing where this goes :) .
KingsIndian chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Nice chapter. A bit short, but well-written, and you did a good job of conveying the characters' emotions there :) .
Golden Shroom chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
You're definitely doing a good job with the development of the lead characters as well as the struggles Rene must cope with as a result of the unexpected events occurring in her life. The plot is well developed; yet, it is also slow paced, giving the readers a chance to understand the situations going on at the time. I like how you implemented similarities between animal and Pokemon biology within some of the chapters as it gives more of a connection to the real world. XD Keep up the good work, and enjoy writing your fic!
KingsIndian chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Poor Macy :( !

Anyway, that was a good chapter. Keep going!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Not sure this should be rated M.
KingsIndian chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
Wow, what a sad ending to the chapter :'( . Still, a good read.

Also, happy birthday Equidae! Sorry I'm late :( .
KingsIndian chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Ye another good chapter. Once again, sorry I didn't see this sooner.
KingsIndian chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
Wow, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed for so long :( !

This was nice - I'm glad you've updated this :) .
Han-non chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
This story makes no sense. :

For one, I really shouldn't ever have to read the sentence raped and dumped in a field in any Pokémon story. And even if it is part of the story, it shouldn't be just backstory, and it ESPECIALLY shouldn't be discussed casually in the dialogue.

Point #2: If you're writing a fanfic that you have to CHANGE THE CHARACTER'S NAMES for, then you need to stop and think if it's really a fanfic or just an original story. Original stories are great; just don't pretend they're fanfic when they're not.

Third off, if it centers around a certain Pokémon based off of a real animal, yet it focuses on the animal-like parts more than the Pokémon parts, that's another red flag for being original fiction rather than fanfiction. Especially since the renamed character has no canon relation whatsoever to the Pokémon (Juniper should be using something associated with her character, like Minccino, Klink or Archen, not Blitzle).

It's a shame, because this story might be decent enough (dare I say it, maybe even good) if it were judged by original fiction standards. But by fanfiction standards, this fic simply isn't good. Don't stop writing, because I can see you have potential; I'm just giving some "for future reference" tips that I hope you'll take into consideration in your next fanfiction.

Han-non
Bloodshot Chocolate chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
WHOA.

This was awesome. You've gotten so much better in the last two years...there's no way to even describe it. Hm, let's just say that if there was an award on for most-improved-author-in-the-span-of-two-years, you would totally win it. XD

Your punctuation, grammar, and spelling is great, but you were really good at that to begin with. :) Where I saw most of the improvement was in the characterization. Before in a lot of your other fics, it was kind of hard to relate to the main characters because of the lack of personalization. But now, I can understand Juniper (or Rene, sorry I don't know how to do that accent thing xP) and almost feel her emotions. You described each scene and every moment very well.

Oh, that's another thing; description. Before, especially in some fics like Stanford, there was a lot of lack of describing certain things that made some situations rather bland. But now, each scene is engrossing and makes the reader want to continue. :D

I'm really enjoying your fic! This is definitely one of your better stories, and personally it's my favorite out of all of them. I think you can get even better! Great job, can't wait to see what happens next!
KingsIndian chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
Very nice chapter. It was well worth staying up to read it!

I'll look forward to the next one.
KingsIndian chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
You may want to change the title. The one you used here spoiled the chapter by telling me what would happen :( .

Apart from that, though, it's good.
KingsIndian chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Very short :( . Looks like you were out of ideas...

Anyway, I do hope she doesn't get into trouble or anything!
KingsIndian chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
It made me sad to find out about Alfin...I hope they can find him one day. Good chapter, though :) .