Reviews for Late Arrival
Please please dont stop!
hachinonana chapter 5 . 1/28
...Is this over? For some reason your profile doesn't have a PM option, so I hope you read this. I know you've been online, and I know you're not obligated to update, but could you at least put a message, like HIATUS or COMPLETED or DISCONTINUED ? I hope I'm not coming off as demanding or pushy, but it really sucks when stories drop off without an explanation, or when they're dropped off in general, incomplere. Plus, I really like your writing, and just want to read more! Not that I'm trying to justify this, but in case you're feeling like no one is reading or likes this, but people do! Just a status update? I would totally understand if there's college or a death in the family or you lost interest.
hachinonana chapter 4 . 1/28
Wow so much drama and jumping to conclusions. What happened to the fireballs when it was put in Hidden Weapons? Could it have hit Team Seven?
hachinonana chapter 3 . 1/28
Oh my gosh all this paranoia xD I love Ranma's training haha. You're great at writing, and nothing seemed awkward to me! Awesome job!
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 5 . 1/28
Please update soon this story is gold
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Brenden chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
Goodwork
Zolata chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Murphy's law plus Lady Luck times karma equals FUBAR.
Wise.sarachi chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
I miss it...FUCKCKCKCKKC, WHERE ARE YOU!
SSTR87 chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Dude this is awesome, please come back and add to it
Theseus329 chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
Dude, sorry, but you have no clue on how the Sharingan works, do you? Haku activated Sasuke's Sharingan. Haku never had any killing intent.
Dymian chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
Ooo! Ooo! The daughter of Raijin, Ranko of the Tempest! Please? Anyway, keep up the good work, can't wait for the next storm to blow in!
flaming hunter chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Keep going its funny
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
This story is very funny I hope you start to write more for it.
Sanguinis13 chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
Great story, I don't think I've stopped laughing since early on in chapter one. I hope you continue this soon.