Reviews for Late Arrival
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 11/14
FanFuckingTastic! this fic is awesome! would you consider update this fic! you have 7 years without update this fic!, please update soon!
flaming hunter chapter 4 . 11/6
Update this thing already
fan01 chapter 5 . 10/14
Hi...please update this fic I find it funny and awesome.
If you are still writing please try and update!
RosieDunne chapter 5 . 8/23
I love it ! Hilarious
Rude Guest chapter 5 . 7/27
I'm hoping that you might return to working on this story.
God of Physics chapter 5 . 3/23
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE!?

I BEG OF YOU! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! PLEASE!
ikacer chapter 5 . 3/3
I had a blast reading this, every chapter was fun and funny. Thanks for writing it!
Bookmeister999 chapter 5 . 1/26
Cults... Bawhahahaha! That is hysterical. Seriously I am laughing my butt off.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 5 . 1/16
Pity that this is all there is. While the story was rushed and could use a bit of polish it was still entertaining. A little practice, some revision, and this would be quite the fic.
NatNicole chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
...Ranma's views on Chakra makes a disconcerting amount of sense. Now I'm even MORE confused! *throws arms up in frustration, yet can't help smiling in amusement*

P.S. This fic is pure AWEOMENESS!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
UPDATE PLEASE!
silverstreak93242 chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
Here is hoping that this review finds you well. I read this story years ago, and having recently come across it again, have re-read it, and found just as much enjoyment now as I did then. I am hoping that you will continue this story, but if it is dead, please let me know? I like the premise of it, and feel that if you do continue it, it can be a very very good story line!
WeaponX1023 chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
This story was amazing and I'm sad that it has not been updated for six years now.

Ranma is amazing and well done. His Title as Angel of Storms is also cool and I wish I could see the reactions of the other nations and factions. I bet Ranma would immediately be S-rank in the Bingo Books.

Its only been a few days into their training but how much stronger is Team 7? I bet they have better teamwork at least.
Ntraveler chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
Please do continue this story it is quite funny and interesting
Quietlovingman chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
This, what is here, is Perfect... but it is sadly incomplete, I do hope you feel compelled to return and finish the story someday.