Reviews for Late Arrival
Bookmeister999 chapter 5 . 1/26
Cults... Bawhahahaha! That is hysterical. Seriously I am laughing my butt off.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 5 . 1/16
Pity that this is all there is. While the story was rushed and could use a bit of polish it was still entertaining. A little practice, some revision, and this would be quite the fic.
NatNicole chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
...Ranma's views on Chakra makes a disconcerting amount of sense. Now I'm even MORE confused! *throws arms up in frustration, yet can't help smiling in amusement*

P.S. This fic is pure AWEOMENESS!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
UPDATE PLEASE!
silverstreak93242 chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
Here is hoping that this review finds you well. I read this story years ago, and having recently come across it again, have re-read it, and found just as much enjoyment now as I did then. I am hoping that you will continue this story, but if it is dead, please let me know? I like the premise of it, and feel that if you do continue it, it can be a very very good story line!
WeaponX1023 chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
This story was amazing and I'm sad that it has not been updated for six years now.

Ranma is amazing and well done. His Title as Angel of Storms is also cool and I wish I could see the reactions of the other nations and factions. I bet Ranma would immediately be S-rank in the Bingo Books.

Its only been a few days into their training but how much stronger is Team 7? I bet they have better teamwork at least.
Ntraveler chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
Please do continue this story it is quite funny and interesting
Quietlovingman chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
This, what is here, is Perfect... but it is sadly incomplete, I do hope you feel compelled to return and finish the story someday.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
Please please dont stop!
hachinonana chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
...Is this over? For some reason your profile doesn't have a PM option, so I hope you read this. I know you've been online, and I know you're not obligated to update, but could you at least put a message, like HIATUS or COMPLETED or DISCONTINUED ? I hope I'm not coming off as demanding or pushy, but it really sucks when stories drop off without an explanation, or when they're dropped off in general, incomplere. Plus, I really like your writing, and just want to read more! Not that I'm trying to justify this, but in case you're feeling like no one is reading or likes this, but people do! Just a status update? I would totally understand if there's college or a death in the family or you lost interest.
hachinonana chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
Wow so much drama and jumping to conclusions. What happened to the fireballs when it was put in Hidden Weapons? Could it have hit Team Seven?
hachinonana chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
Oh my gosh all this paranoia xD I love Ranma's training haha. You're great at writing, and nothing seemed awkward to me! Awesome job!
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
Please update soon this story is gold
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Brenden chapter 5 . 12/10/2015