Reviews for Late Arrival
kurolothgarian chapter 5 . 5/16
I want more. This Story is great.
Ash0011 chapter 5 . 5/10
this is hilarious, the way things are going ranma's probably going to be elected the next hokage before sarutobi wakes up
Dustin Tome chapter 5 . 4/13
I don't know if you still read comments for this story, but I wanted to say that this is comedy GOLD! I wish it would continue.
Sircus chapter 5 . 2/2
Wow, this was a real hidden gem. Thx for giving.
Derich chapter 5 . 1/1
I love Sasuke reaction to Ramna badassery.
Thanks for the treat, and keep the good writing :)
i30817 chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
This last scene, where 'the sky is destroyed', was a good opportunity for genderbend team 7. Instead of being the Ki pocket collapsing it would have been the curse activating and them getting 'contaminated'. Though it's currently obvious it isn't, otherwise Naruto would be permanently female by now.
i30817 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I think the technical 'mistake' this fic did, that made it hard for the author to find inspiration to update was to prevent Ranma from using chakra for a nerf - the training segments are really the best part of the fic, and could have easily been extended with Ranma 'experimentation' giving awkward and humiliating, but still useful results.

The nerf could have been made in another way and still be valuable (say, tiny sub-sakura 'magic' mental energy potential). And it's weird, that in spite of the nerf, it still ended in shonai taijutsu heaven..., so it was really a bit useless.
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
FanFuckingTastic! this fic is awesome! would you consider update this fic! you have 7 years without update this fic!, please update soon!
flaming hunter chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
Update this thing already
fan01 chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
Hi...please update this fic I find it funny and awesome.
If you are still writing please try and update!
RosieDunne chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
I love it ! Hilarious
Rude Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2017
I'm hoping that you might return to working on this story.
God of Physics chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE!?

I BEG OF YOU! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! PLEASE!
ikacer chapter 5 . 3/3/2017
I had a blast reading this, every chapter was fun and funny. Thanks for writing it!
Bookmeister999 chapter 5 . 1/26/2017
Cults... Bawhahahaha! That is hysterical. Seriously I am laughing my butt off.