Reviews for Tug of War
gypsygirl368262 chapter 5 . 5/6
I was hoping there would be a little pregnancy surprise, bht I loved it all either way. Made me want to cry, the feeeeels!
Cacau Black chapter 5 . 3/30/2017
You did a wonderful job, congrats!
Cacau Black chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
awesome :)
Cacau Black chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
.I loved Bella kicking Edward's ass. And I love when they made love. Bella and Jake are perfect together. Awesome!
Cacau Black chapter 2 . 3/30/2017
PERFECT :)
Lauren Saint chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Beautiful short story! Loved reading it :D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
The lemons are the funniest part of this...uh...kind of story. Probably because you write sex like a freshman jock fumbling at his first pair of panties.
tomboy chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
I absolutely hate u! This storys ending was so f-ing sweet! i am in tears! absolutely love it! it was written too well cuz i dont usually cry, but i is now! congratulations! awesome story!
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
awesome chapter
Crazybee3 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
I really enjoyed this story :)

Its not often that I read Bella and Jake stories. Though I'm not opposed to Bella with another.

Thanks a lot for writing it!
YepItsMe chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is great! I like that things are ok, if a little awkward, between Bella and the Cullens, and that she accepts that they will always have a special place in her heart. You never forget your first love!

And damn! Hot lemons- great job!
tatiana chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
this need's a sequl
Chrysanthis87 chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Loved the story thank you so much for writing it 3
MoonDestroyer chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Now I personally like Jacob better ;) bt I think that Bella & Edward are still a good couple. Alot of details in the Lemon scenes ;D good job lol

ALL IN ALL: I...Loved It! :)tarific job!

P.S. I have all the books & have read them all 20 times lol bt personally I like the MOVIES better(

TWILIGHT DRAMATIC FORBIDON LOVE

NEW MOON LOVE STORY/COMEDY/AWESOME/TRAGIC/LOVE TRIANGLE

ECLIPSE JUST PLAIN AWESOME, ACTION-PACKED/LOVE TRIANGLE (awesome kiss scenes Jacob & Edward with Bella)

BREAKING DAWN I don't know yet bt its gonns be AWESOME(: & GORY (Both PART ONE & PART TWO :)
Sic Vita Est chapter 5 . 11/11/2010