Reviews for B&A Helpless my version
Iconic Star Child chapter 3 . 6/27
Please let his 'soulless side come out and play?'
thedarkpokemaster chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
cool please update I want to read more
dkwr07 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
great story. cant wait for the next chapter.
NinaGrace chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Good chapter.

I also think that what happened with Buffy is Giles and Angel's failt. Giles has made her helpless. And Angel didn't protect her. And they both knew what was happening in Sunnydale at night, they knew the danger and risks, and still left her alone.

I wonder what will happen between Angel and Buffy further. It's time for Angel to show his love and faith for Buffy, even if it's just the demon. Because so did Buffy to Angelus.

I look forward to update))
Angellufy chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Wow! Now what? Will they curse her too? Can the curse be used for someone else besides Angel?

I hope you post again soon.
Angellufy chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Oh my God! Poor Angel! What about everyone? Can Buffy be cursed too. She wouldn't carry the guilt of killing someone, but would she want it?
NinaGrace chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Thanks, but I don't even know.

In fact Buffy is dead, in her body is a demon. Angel isn't very upset. He didn't want to talk with Buffy's demon. What's next? What about a curse, it doesn't come in his head? Why he so easily gave up and wanted to kill Buffy-vampire? She didn't kill Angelus.

Waiting for what will happen )
NinaGrace chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Great chapter.

I liked the description of Angel's feelings. Sorry for Buffy.

Now Angel willn't even talk to her, because she hasn't a soul? Did they curse her with a soul? (I don't like stories with a wicked Buffy-vampire).

I look forward to what will happen next ))
paris chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
This is so good
NinaGrace chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very good start. I am interested in this story.

It would be intriguing, if Buffy was an evil demon (but didn't have time do anything too bad), and Angel still loved her, and then her cursed with a soul.

please update soon ))
Angellufy chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Poor Angel! We never saw it in the show, but I guess he and Giles shared the same nightmare: Buffy dying and/or being turned. Nice one!

Will it be longer? I mean I'd like to know how they would cope with a vampire-slayer-vampire Buffy. Will she be turned? Will she be evil? Will the slayer in her fight to keep the demon of taking over? will she keep her soul despite the turning? Curious me!