Reviews for Living in Two Worlds
Haley's-Leatherjackets chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Love it man! Keep em hilarious stories coming bro!

Also I seriously can see this as a script for some live action parody of MvC3!
VCproduction chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
i can't wait for the next chapter!
AnnaliseRose chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
hahahah the spongebob song! *LIKES*
AnnaliseRose chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
A WOMAN HULK? WHAT THE FUCK

hahahahahahahhaha i can see Dante's face as he says that! I have ultimate MVC, she hulk's victory clip thingy kinda scares me.. hehe. the thumbs up thing.. yeahh. hehe. omg the randomness is killing me!
AnnaliseRose chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Ihop? NO i jump! ahahah sooooo cute!

I hope you dont mind, but it looks like i'll end up reviewing every chapter.. this is hilarious!
AnnaliseRose chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
LOL "Now is NOT the time to arouse me!"hahaha that Dante!

And i loved Hulk's surprising awareness of reality. ": This is fictional universe. I highly doubt such nonsense could be performed in reality."hhahah. maaannnn. this is gold!
AnnaliseRose chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
heheh omgosh this was funnyyy.. i'm gonna take my time reading this (: haha! awesome shiz!
Zero-Nightmare chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Good to see you again! And don't worry, it happens to most of us!

Zero and Jill seem to have become friends in a way due simi8lar circumstances, Tron is annoying and Taskmaster is funny.

That forest is strange, making Deadpool sane? That's quite a feat! And sure he has a lot of things he wants to do, though how he'll get a tail, the world may never know. MVSC2-3 referecne FTW!

Thge Dante & company rescue cracked me up! ROFL

Tron and her schemes to get cheeseburgers, got her and Taskmaster into a trial. Nice way to introduce Phoenix Wright, Frank West (he's gonna make a lot o' money out of this) and Ghost rider. Wonder how Dante'll react once he sees his dear older brother in here, that reminds me of the question I made several chapters back; why do I get the feeling Dante's gonna be mad at me?

Vega was unmasked at last! Time to pay the piper, dude!

Thor should never eat Asgardian Burritos again, he will cause the death off several people duwe LAUGHTER! ROFLMAO And Frank steals Dedpool's lline.

lokiking forward to more and take your time!

See ya!
Devil's Bounty Hunter chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Finally you've updated this. This was a hilarious chapter. Can't wait for the next one especially since you've got to introduce the rest of the new characters.
BunnyBunny29 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
That...That..WAS AWESOME O-O It was soo weird and funny.

You never know what to expect with you c:

Leaves me thinking to myself "wtf just happened o-o"

Derp.
Vampuric Spider chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Wow all I can just say is wow. That was amazing. Can't wait for the other new characters.
Foopar chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
I- I don't know what to say… wtf just happened? This chapter was well worth the wait…
kendashoto chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
I still got some chapters to read but I have to agree with your comment of having too many characters in the story. I think it does add difficulty having too many characters in the story and I'm not sure what to expect in the latter chapters (although I snuck a peek at the last chapter and I loved it haha) however I had an idea in mind that instead of adding them all to one story you could separate them into different houses (the ones you have now in one house, the next few revealed in another house, etc etc) but maybe you could do so in an ultimate spin off ;) anyways can't wait to finish reading the rest. I really love this and hope to be seeing more in the future.

P.S I love how you made ryu the dumb one haha
The Dededeman chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Now you have to bring in rocket raccoon, frank west, ghost rider, and all the other new arrivals
twilight sword master chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
This is awesome. Are the characters form ultimate going to make a appearance
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »