Reviews for Fractured
bethmike3 chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
You capture their humor and sarcastic exchanges so well! Always so much underneath, between and through their words. I really loved this!
KatieBeth503 chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
So I know you wrote this, like, years ago, and a ton of stuff has happened in the series since then, and you've written other stuff since then, but I stumbled on this fic rec yesterday and just read it, I'm about a month into my obsession with the Castle fandom, and have seen all the episodes now, yes, that was a busy week, LOL... anyways, I just wanted to say I read it yesterday and today and loved it. I see your fics rec'd a lot, you're obviously a very talented writer. Thank you for sharing.
LFVoy chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Still a wonderful read even now after the tenth or fifteenth time I've read it. But now, of course, since I'm reading it on Week #5 of recuperating from my own broken leg, it's even more pleasant. Thank you again. :)
Worldsoul chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
What an awesome story :) Thanks for writing :)
FromParis chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
That's true.
Sandiane C. Promoted your story and she's right, it's impossible to like it.
Thanks
lipamo chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
yes, yes, yes, this was awesome! thanks heaven for your ideas and your writing. thanks to you too :)
lipamo chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
ooooooh, this is soo good, can't stand it. beautifully developped until this point and i'm so curious to read the rest. so: sorry, i'm too ipatient to write more about your masterful writing
lipamo chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
oh what a qool storyline that shines here for me on the horizon. can't wait that he breaks up with gina ..
Elle018 chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Re-read at Julie's recommendation and asdfjkl SO good.
CastleLover28 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Yay! Happy ending! Loved this story, thanks for sharing :)
CastleLover28 chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Ermergerd! That's so cute :D
CastleLover28 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
What a terrifying and disturbing dream. Poor Beckett.
CastleLover28 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Awww! I love how he can be sweet and funny at the same time. He, my friend, is a keeper!
katie.c chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
i finished the story, freaked and tried to hug the wall...ow my eye. worth it...*dying animal noises*
katie.c chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
and i am dead. that last line...killed me...my head hit the wall and i started crying...oh man.