Reviews for Fractured
extraordinarygigglesalways chapter 10 . 7/24
I've fallen in love with your writing and their banter... How Castle says I love you should've been in the show! There's fun and angst and romance, only you and the show Castle could ever accomplish all 3 at once, well done!
db chapter 10 . 6/2
It's 2016 and I only found this fic now... WHY? This was so great. Fluffy, but a bit angsty, and had lots of funny fun stuff too. Brilliantly written. I like the sudden shifts from serious talk to playful flirting, or funny quips, and vice versa. Great job!
MulderItsMe chapter 10 . 3/23
Oh. My. Gosh. This was the best thing I've ever read. Characterization and dialogue were spectacular! I loved every single word!
jennylovescastle chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
i liked it. are u planing on more? I would like more
Hannah chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
I am just catching this fic for the first time, which is very strange because I thought I'd read all your fics, but castlefanfics helped me find this one that I'd missed. And HOLY MACKEREL. It's so, so good. I've actually never seen dialogue this on point before, the flow this similar to how it's actually written in the show. Characters are spot on too. I'm so totally, completely impressed. This is going to be a favorite of mine. Thank you SO MUCH for writing it.
KeystotheCastle chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
I'm sure I have reviewed this at the time so I am not logging in so that I can review again. This the most fantastic, witty, marvellous story! Thank you!
Ica44 chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Loved the ending! Perfect! Although I kinda wished it had gone on longer...
Ica44 chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
OMG, when she reached over and laces her fingers with his? Totally teared up!
bethmike3 chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
You capture their humor and sarcastic exchanges so well! Always so much underneath, between and through their words. I really loved this!
KatieBeth503 chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
So I know you wrote this, like, years ago, and a ton of stuff has happened in the series since then, and you've written other stuff since then, but I stumbled on this fic rec yesterday and just read it, I'm about a month into my obsession with the Castle fandom, and have seen all the episodes now, yes, that was a busy week, LOL... anyways, I just wanted to say I read it yesterday and today and loved it. I see your fics rec'd a lot, you're obviously a very talented writer. Thank you for sharing.
LFVoy chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Still a wonderful read even now after the tenth or fifteenth time I've read it. But now, of course, since I'm reading it on Week #5 of recuperating from my own broken leg, it's even more pleasant. Thank you again. :)
Worldsoul chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
What an awesome story :) Thanks for writing :)
FromParis chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
That's true.
Sandiane C. Promoted your story and she's right, it's impossible to like it.
lipamo chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
yes, yes, yes, this was awesome! thanks heaven for your ideas and your writing. thanks to you too :)
lipamo chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
ooooooh, this is soo good, can't stand it. beautifully developped until this point and i'm so curious to read the rest. so: sorry, i'm too ipatient to write more about your masterful writing