Reviews for Fractured
jennylovescastle chapter 10 . 10/1
i liked it. are u planing on more? I would like more
Hannah chapter 7 . 9/17
I am just catching this fic for the first time, which is very strange because I thought I'd read all your fics, but castlefanfics helped me find this one that I'd missed. And HOLY MACKEREL. It's so, so good. I've actually never seen dialogue this on point before, the flow this similar to how it's actually written in the show. Characters are spot on too. I'm so totally, completely impressed. This is going to be a favorite of mine. Thank you SO MUCH for writing it.
KeystotheCastle chapter 10 . 9/11
I'm sure I have reviewed this at the time so I am not logging in so that I can review again. This the most fantastic, witty, marvellous story! Thank you!
Ica44 chapter 10 . 7/23
Loved the ending! Perfect! Although I kinda wished it had gone on longer...
Ica44 chapter 8 . 7/23
OMG, when she reached over and laces her fingers with his? Totally teared up!
bethmike3 chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
You capture their humor and sarcastic exchanges so well! Always so much underneath, between and through their words. I really loved this!
KatieBeth503 chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
So I know you wrote this, like, years ago, and a ton of stuff has happened in the series since then, and you've written other stuff since then, but I stumbled on this fic rec yesterday and just read it, I'm about a month into my obsession with the Castle fandom, and have seen all the episodes now, yes, that was a busy week, LOL... anyways, I just wanted to say I read it yesterday and today and loved it. I see your fics rec'd a lot, you're obviously a very talented writer. Thank you for sharing.
LFVoy chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Still a wonderful read even now after the tenth or fifteenth time I've read it. But now, of course, since I'm reading it on Week #5 of recuperating from my own broken leg, it's even more pleasant. Thank you again. :)
Worldsoul chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
What an awesome story :) Thanks for writing :)
FromParis chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
That's true.
Sandiane C. Promoted your story and she's right, it's impossible to like it.
lipamo chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
yes, yes, yes, this was awesome! thanks heaven for your ideas and your writing. thanks to you too :)
lipamo chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
ooooooh, this is soo good, can't stand it. beautifully developped until this point and i'm so curious to read the rest. so: sorry, i'm too ipatient to write more about your masterful writing
lipamo chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
oh what a qool storyline that shines here for me on the horizon. can't wait that he breaks up with gina ..
Elle018 chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Re-read at Julie's recommendation and asdfjkl SO good.
CastleLover28 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Yay! Happy ending! Loved this story, thanks for sharing :)