Reviews for Fractured
iampennylane chapter 10 . 10/12/2023
This was a fantastic story. Very well written also. It may be my new favorite. But I gotta say...Castle can be so stupid sometimes!

Thanks for writing and sharing your work. Sure wish you were still around!
Thefuturemrscaskett chapter 10 . 8/19/2021
This was super cute. Well done.
3rdfah chapter 10 . 11/23/2020
You have been on my alert list since 6/2/12, so this wonderful little story appeared before that. I’ve just realized there are a few stories which, to my regret, I have missed and now I’ve gone back to read and reread. You no longer write these little gems, but thank you for all the ones you did.
pherman015 chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
Soo very good, laughed at the banter, and melted over the love, just saddened I found so late.
AngelLonginus chapter 10 . 8/23/2018
I really enjoyed this story. Loved how you wrote the banter between them. So glad they finally got together. Great writing!
FlavorCountry chapter 8 . 2/3/2018
That was perfect.
madcrafter72 chapter 10 . 4/1/2017
Wonderful story!
Anon chapter 10 . 3/16/2017
Every chapter of this fic. Is so smart and funny. I find myself chuckling out loud
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
Loved it ! Another chapter to conclude it would have been perfect though
extraordinarygigglesalways chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
I've fallen in love with your writing and their banter... How Castle says I love you should've been in the show! There's fun and angst and romance, only you and the show Castle could ever accomplish all 3 at once, well done!
db chapter 10 . 6/2/2016
It's 2016 and I only found this fic now... WHY? This was so great. Fluffy, but a bit angsty, and had lots of funny fun stuff too. Brilliantly written. I like the sudden shifts from serious talk to playful flirting, or funny quips, and vice versa. Great job!
MulderItsMe chapter 10 . 3/23/2016
Oh. My. Gosh. This was the best thing I've ever read. Characterization and dialogue were spectacular! I loved every single word!
jennylovescastle chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
i liked it. are u planing on more? I would like more
Hannah chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
I am just catching this fic for the first time, which is very strange because I thought I'd read all your fics, but castlefanfics helped me find this one that I'd missed. And HOLY MACKEREL. It's so, so good. I've actually never seen dialogue this on point before, the flow this similar to how it's actually written in the show. Characters are spot on too. I'm so totally, completely impressed. This is going to be a favorite of mine. Thank you SO MUCH for writing it.
KeystotheCastle chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
I'm sure I have reviewed this at the time so I am not logging in so that I can review again. This the most fantastic, witty, marvellous story! Thank you!