Reviews for Around
eternal386 chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
AAAWWW! how cute!

i can't believe Paul spent 8 years without any! i mean none wat so ever.. lol... i guess thats imprinting for you
AllstarTiffany chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Aw, i love this story! :)
RoseRedGurl chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
I love it.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
loved this story 3
gabycaldemeraz chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
Perfectly said : "Tommy and Tony were 9 and little hellions. Definitely the product of Paul."

JEEZUZ.. Paul is so DAMN SEXY! ""I've got all the danger you desire."

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT THE MOMENT HE GOT DEFENSIVE! I LOOOOVE SETH! that's why I said he was "my hero!..

Im sad it ended so fast :(.. I was really enjoying being frustrated at Paul LOL!
RaeTakesTheWorld chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
hmmm...over all this was a total fluff story, but I liked it. I'm kind of dissappointed with the end of it, but I like it still. Oh and by the way, this story should be rated T, because there's only cussing, and pretty much only a mention of sexual stuff.
Angel N Darkness chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
you did a great job on this chapter... i love it... you did a great job on the whole story...
ozlady80 chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
another awesome story have i mentioned before that i love all your stories if i have not there u go! cant wait till the next!
night1001 chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
loved it:D
Venetiangrl92 chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
:0! please please please update soon! and Great chapter! 3
RaeTakesTheWorld chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
I really liked this chapter...even though it was kind of short! I totally love this story though! Good work, can't wait for the next one.
RoseRedGurl chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
haha love it
ozlady80 chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
Awesome chapter please update soon
gabycaldemeraz chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
Sammi is the coolest kid ever! and I love Khloe as a mom.

Khloe is so kind and sweet, i mean she could be bitter and rude towards Paul, but she isnt at all, and I dont mean in the "im doing it for my daughter" way, its an "I really love him and I know he made a mistake, but he was a kid" way.

OOOHHHH MAGAWD! "she ran her fingers lightly through his hair."... I LOOOOOOOOVVEEEEE that he wasn't with anybody after her! :D

wow, this was intense " Even her being away from him for 8 years she still had his scent all over her "

im nervous! OHMAGAWSH IM NERVOUS!.. will she reject him for lying?.. will she reject him for the whole "if it wasnt cause of that you wouldnt love me? will she.. will she.. OH GAWSH! UPDATE PLEASE! LOL
Angel N Darkness chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
you did a great job on this chapter... i love it... update soon...