Reviews for Reefside Madness
psycochick32 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Despite my love for drama, I desperately, desperately needed a good giggle. So when I saw that you'd posted this as a humor piece, I leaped on it like a starving man on a steak.

(By the way, this is down as being in Spanish. I clicked on it in the hopes that it wasn't, and was glad to see so... but thought you might want to know LOL)

The image of the little girl making her daddy "pretty" just slays me. Then the groundings...

I was just laughing through the whole thing. It's such a great slice of life - the GOOD side of life.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I loved job.
Kellybird chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
A great story about some crazy moments of young children left alone with their father. Loved it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Good Story
slytherensangel26 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
you spoil me with these wonderful fics. i loved em!
PinkFirebird chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Great Story...loved the whole house scene and the mess created. Also loved the interactions between the kids and Tommy and Kimberly. Once again great story!
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
very cute.
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Annnd this was fantastic. I love me some TK and its even better because TK have babies! Well not babies but precocious toddlers who certainly gave their father the run around. I have to say that this was funny and nice to read. Hurricane Kimberly certainly erupted when she came home. Though she certainly caved after a little bit of wooing from Tommy. He's probably going to have to grovel a little bit more before he is completely forgiven.

Once again this was funny yet heartwarming. A wonderful job.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha. That's hilarious. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.