Reviews for The 90th Hunger Games
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
wow!
cristinacruzx chapter 14 . 11/9/2011
Great jod :). Sorry for the late reply :(.
texancoconut51 chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
ACK LUNDI DON'T DO SONETHING STUPID LIKE THAT! Grrr...love the chapter, hope the slight animosity between Demitri and Lundi is temporary
B-A-C-O-N Spells LOVE chapter 13 . 8/22/2011
:O So sorry for not reviewing sooner! I've been busy with the Harry Potter Archive.

Anyway, poor Lorelie. That sucks, having to puke in front of all those people :(

Oh, Zroya :)

I don't know why, but I like Traxxton's arrogant peronality.

Hunter sure has a pretty optimistic attitude :)

Update soon!

-BACON
angerwolf-16 chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
okay, um, its been a while since you last updated and i dont want to sound totally impatient, but can you please update soon? I love this story, but the waiting is killing me.
jaimelaah chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
Oh, I really like Jabber now too. He's seems to scared and sweet, and the scar on his face makes me sad.

Can't wait for training day two! I hope Belle makes an alliance or something, she will not do too well on her own.

Great chapter! Update soon! :)
jaimelah chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
This chapter definitely got a good insight on all of the characters.

I feel so bad for Jabber, he thinks he's already doing to die!

I also like Jordan. He's one of my favorites at the moment, along with Belle of course.

Hahaha, Belle's so short.

loved this chapter!
jaimelah chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
AH, luna and aric are so cute. they kill me.

I think I like Kale, he's seems honest and good. Pictric is kind of horrible, just saying.

Excited for the next chapter!
jaimelah chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
OMG, so I haven't checked this story in forever, because I wasn't sure when you were continuing it, BUT I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE! and this chapter was wonderful. I think you really captured Belle well. Jabber is certainly interesting.
jaimelah chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
OMG
texancoconut51 chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Absolutely great, and I hope that Lundi ends up joining the large alliance!
cristinacruzx chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Awesome chapter! The whole big anticareer alliance is pretty cool too.
cristinacruzx chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Okay, like, this is one of the best stories in the whole damn Hunger Games archive.

I just love Acacia's devious mind! Making friends then killing them off when she feels like it, which is NOW. Pretty heartless.

Oh, and Belle is awesome. For her sake, I hope there are at least some things in her favor. Maybe Jab or Cropen can help.

Keep it up,

Fire. Bread. and Dandelions
cristinacruzx chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
I'm so excited to get done with the reapings! I'm such a hypocrite right now. I haven't updated in MONTHS in my SYOT story, and reapings have finally gotten boring to me. I should've done your idea and do two or three districts for every chapter. Anyways, good job with the train ride!

We're one step closer to the games, and it's gonna be awesome! I can already tell!

Fire. Bread. and Dandelions
cristinacruzx chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
First of all, I'm excited because you did my tributes awesomely. Their EXACTLY how I imagined them, I can tell you that. Go Districts 11 and 12! Woohoo!

Fire. Bread. and Dadnelions