Reviews for Revolutionary Angel
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Good story. Like your writing very much.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I loved this story! I read several of the entries to this contest but yours was the best by far, too bad I missed the vote! This was so beautiful and sweet! The way Bella cared for Edward while he was sick was very touching and when they finally have their citrusy time...it was quite lovely! I can't think of enough adjectives, lol! Thanks for sharing! )
akjamma chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
loved this!
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Bella is always saving Edward, one way and another, so having her do so during the winter of Valley Forge was a natural. It was a lovely story, despite the awful circumstances in which they found themselves. I'm so glad they did find each other, by the going, Jen!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I loved it so sweet thank you
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
great story. thank you for the read. *phew* glad he made it out of that alright.
KeeWit chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Great story!
lovetoplay2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Another fantastic period story- you are so good at them! Thanks for the great entertainment! :)
kneon chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great story
Hellacious.Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
le sigh loved it
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
So very well written. I've been working my way through the contest entries and never get tired of the different 'wards. You did a great job of conveying the delirium of fever.
MadamThang chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Awesome job! Love the medical take and the interesting information on the women who helped. Not to mention I sighed in happy contentment when their love unfolded. A lovely read - thanks!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
loved this! great story!
witchykitty1313 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Brilliant!
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
really good o/s! thank you!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »