Reviews for Battle Wounds
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 6 . 2/3
This is a fantastic story, and I'm sad to have not been able to read it as it was coming out. But, I have to admit that binge reading such fine stories is also a fantabulous thing to do. :)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 4 . 2/2
I had never known how much learning about medieval swear words would actually be so fascinating. I need to know more. Yes. :)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 2 . 2/1
Huh. I had just seen something about honey being used in medicine in another Merlin fanfic I had read recently as well. It's always interesting to know what was used at that time, and it makes a lot of sense when you think of how it's said, nowadays, to be useful to add honey to tea for a sore throat.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
XD I wanted a spit-take! Great job with that scene
Henry Vyne chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I really like your writing style, and Arthur is GLORIOUSLY in character. No criticism from me - two thumbs up! Really, I think I'm going to have to go back and read this chapter again just to relish in how amazing it is.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
Good story, thanks! I hope this is a reveal, because I like your Arthur.
summergirl404 chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
Awesome! Love it when Arthur gets a little protective ;)
Rookblonkorules chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
Awesome! You did a great job on the hurt/comfort and I loved how in depth everyone's feelings, especially Arthur's.
Uniasus chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
I loved this! So nicely done for a hurt comfort, light and enjoyable.
Song chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
That was brilliant 3
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
This was a wonderfully in depth, in character story. The only think I'd say to fix is your random use of semi prolongs. Kudos to you for not mixing them up with commas, like many do, but at the same time you use them like colons (which you can't),or you use them when you don't need to, where a period would work much better. There are many helpful sites online. Good luck!
EternalFire214 chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
Great story! I loved the whole scene with his horse, when you don't actually find out he's a horse until later- I went back and reread it once you said that. Very well-written, and in my opinion, very in-character.
Wolfdragon chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
Love it! It's so realistic of the characters! AMAZING
Wolfdragon chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
AMAZING! Amazingly written. So sophisticated! I love it!
Archaeologist chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
I loved how Arthur was paying attention to Merlin without seeming to pay attention. I also loved that poor Merlin had to lie to Arthur yet again. Well done.