Reviews for Battle Wounds
Henry Vyne chapter 1 . 7/8
I really like your writing style, and Arthur is GLORIOUSLY in character. No criticism from me - two thumbs up! Really, I think I'm going to have to go back and read this chapter again just to relish in how amazing it is.
Good story, thanks! I hope this is a reveal, because I like your Arthur.
summergirl404 chapter 6 . 6/12
Awesome! Love it when Arthur gets a little protective ;)
Rookblonkorules chapter 6 . 5/6
Awesome! You did a great job on the hurt/comfort and I loved how in depth everyone's feelings, especially Arthur's.
Uniasus chapter 6 . 3/30
I loved this! So nicely done for a hurt comfort, light and enjoyable.
Song chapter 6 . 2/20
That was brilliant 3
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
This was a wonderfully in depth, in character story. The only think I'd say to fix is your random use of semi prolongs. Kudos to you for not mixing them up with commas, like many do, but at the same time you use them like colons (which you can't),or you use them when you don't need to, where a period would work much better. There are many helpful sites online. Good luck!
EternalFire214 chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
Great story! I loved the whole scene with his horse, when you don't actually find out he's a horse until later- I went back and reread it once you said that. Very well-written, and in my opinion, very in-character.
Wolfdragon chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
Love it! It's so realistic of the characters! AMAZING
Wolfdragon chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
AMAZING! Amazingly written. So sophisticated! I love it!
Archaeologist chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
I loved how Arthur was paying attention to Merlin without seeming to pay attention. I also loved that poor Merlin had to lie to Arthur yet again. Well done.
AsumeKona chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Um, I'm not usualy one to review a story before I've caught up on it, but I just wanted to say that along with the great story your authours note in this chapter was really interesting.
guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
good job with this story!
Anyonymous chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
LOVED IT!
Laesk chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
a good story, thank you for sharing this