Reviews for And Innocents
Den chapter 5 . 6/28
I started crying when I saw the 'Cry no more' lyrics. SPN feels :)))) But omg why Mike. I was really really messy while crying because I felt it. I really freaking felt it. Great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Right...pardon me if i'm simply being ignorant, but didn't you state before that everyone died?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
I love you giving me stupid high school girl-drama shit before killing people. It's a nice change of pace.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
damn y'all dark premonitions...
this is quite good
Dietrich76 chapter 23 . 6/15/2015
Why did you label this Kurt and Puck? That is false advertising...
The Golden Snitch chapter 11 . 3/20/2015
Your story is sad and depressing, but this makes up for it:
"Blaine is messing up our story line, but we forgive him because he was Harry first and who can't forgive the Boy Who Lived?"

Darren will always be Harry in my mind. Daniel who?
greenelf322 chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
This was really, really good. All-around. Great plot, amazing emotion and everything was so vivid. I have never watched Glee and I nearly cried several times reading this. *thumbs up*
Guest chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
This story is freaky. It's really well written and stuff, but I can't help wondering how you guys sleep at night.
midlifecrisses chapter 23 . 11/30/2013
Wow - great story! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
This chapter made me tear up. I love how Finn felt the need to help more than saving himself.
L.H. Knox chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
I gotta say, I'm very impressed with your writing. You have an incredible gift, especially with that last paragraph. Well done
phoenixfire44 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Quick question: How can you have eleventh period lunch? Every school I've ever heard of only has six to eight periods, with lunch after third or fourth. How would you even fit in ten periods before lunch?
betsybugaboo chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
I'm just sitting here, sobbing hysterically. I love this story so much, especially the Grissom, Kansas, and Creedence Clearwater quotes.
SlythKris chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
I cried so much over the course of this story, it was so sad and tragic and beautiful.
Prince Takeru chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
Hi. I realize this story is old, but I happened upon it and couldn't stop reading it. I actually haven't read or written fanfiction in awhile... But this story has really reignited my interest. The characterization was really well done and you too a very hard subject and wrote it believably abd tactfully. My only criticism is the scene with the brother of one of the shooters. I would have liked to know more about him. People never think of the families of people that are related to the people who do terrible things. I like that you included that scene. Wish the series had been longer though.