Reviews for And Innocents
The Golden Snitch chapter 11 . 3/20
Your story is sad and depressing, but this makes up for it:
"Blaine is messing up our story line, but we forgive him because he was Harry first and who can't forgive the Boy Who Lived?"

Darren will always be Harry in my mind. Daniel who?
greenelf322 chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
This was really, really good. All-around. Great plot, amazing emotion and everything was so vivid. I have never watched Glee and I nearly cried several times reading this. *thumbs up*
Guest chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
This story is freaky. It's really well written and stuff, but I can't help wondering how you guys sleep at night.
midlifecrisses chapter 23 . 11/30/2013
Wow - great story! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
This chapter made me tear up. I love how Finn felt the need to help more than saving himself.
L.H. Knox chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
I gotta say, I'm very impressed with your writing. You have an incredible gift, especially with that last paragraph. Well done
phoenixfire44 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Quick question: How can you have eleventh period lunch? Every school I've ever heard of only has six to eight periods, with lunch after third or fourth. How would you even fit in ten periods before lunch?
betsybugaboo chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
I'm just sitting here, sobbing hysterically. I love this story so much, especially the Grissom, Kansas, and Creedence Clearwater quotes.
SlytherinQueenKrissy chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
I cried so much over the course of this story, it was so sad and tragic and beautiful.
Prince Takeru chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
Hi. I realize this story is old, but I happened upon it and couldn't stop reading it. I actually haven't read or written fanfiction in awhile... But this story has really reignited my interest. The characterization was really well done and you too a very hard subject and wrote it believably abd tactfully. My only criticism is the scene with the brother of one of the shooters. I would have liked to know more about him. People never think of the families of people that are related to the people who do terrible things. I like that you included that scene. Wish the series had been longer though.
Lenora chapter 23 . 12/17/2012
I just had to re-read this because I spent all Friday thinking about this story after the shooting in Newtown, CT. This story still makes me hurt in just the right ways when it comes to this subject.

-Lenora
Amy Yocom chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
word of advice STOP DEPRESSING ME
lemon-rind chapter 23 . 10/1/2012
Fuck, I still can't get the idea of Sam jumping with his brother. That was powerful, and so was the rest of this story. I don't know really how to process this story. I think I'll have to re-read it, because I think that you wrote some seriously important stuff down, and it's something to not be passed over. Thank you.

This really got my empathetic side going. I could have cried along with them, and I seriously felt the loss. I really don't thing I'm gonna forget about this story; that's how much of an impact it had.

I know this has been finished for a while, but I hope you read this.
sugarcoatedslashersmile chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
That girl whose uterus was destroyed was what made me step away and cry into the desk. Everything else is devastating but yet...that was what made the screen blur.

Well done laygents (squished together ladies and gents) well done. I don't even like Glee that much (followed a TV Tropes link) and this story makes me wish I did.

Peace
MysterySpot chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
It was amazing! You dealed with many questions following the shooting, that are normally ignored or left unanswered (how to go on with our lives, for example) and with the different POVs (most importantly the shooter's family's feelings!), and that made the story just amazing. Thank you!

[Also, calling Sam's brother Dean? Loved it.]