Reviews for The Legendary Knight
Prats 'R' Us chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
I love this, where's the rest? You're still working on it right? It's amazing, I love it. Finally Luigi's getting the attention he deserves.
BlackRoseFire chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
How has this story not gotten more reviews? It is awesome. I really love the fact that Luigi is finnaly getting some reconition.
RE5 forever chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
Sweet dude also about the review When Uchiha get high I was not diss it
jakeroo123 chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Heh... cool. I rather like where this story is going, and I have no doubt that Luigi would be very good at swordplay. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more.
1Thunderfire chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
That was a seriously cool chapter, good stuff!
1Thunderfire chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Ooh, I always found this bit very interesting in the game. So Waffle Kingdom has some pretty rich royals; and they require the assistance of Luigi! But the Gentleman of Thievery? Hmm... intriguing.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Really good
RE5 forever chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Un aging hopeing A Pokey Girl was update but great chp
RE5 forever chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Hoping for you the story A Pokey Girl realing want to know what happen next
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Hm... why hasn't anyone reviewed this yet?

Anyway, from what I've seen so far, this looks very good! Spelling seems to be just fine, and there doesn't seem to be any grammar problems, unless I missed them. I liked how you gave Luigi dreams in the beginning, and had it that he already was the Legendary Hero they were looking for instead of Mario.

It is easy to assume that the Legendary Hero was supposed to be Mario at first glance. So, I think it's nice that they knew of Luigi instead of Mario, since Mario is already on another quest.

Your choice of descriptions were very nice, and it made things easy to picture.

I would suggest that instead of referring to the mushrooms as toadstools that you call them toad. Just like Yoshi, while there is a toad called Toad, the rest are considered toads as well. Plus, when I think of Toadstool in this case, I think of Princess Peach, since we did used to call her Toadstool. So every time I saw Toadstool here, I thought of Princess Peach.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!