Reviews for Blood Bonds
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Tears, tears. T_T...so sad.
Omg chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Green lantern reference for the win and ohmmerde

I swear

I died

Inside
Little.Misanthrope chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I like this. The backstory was really depressing but makes Matt becoming a Red Lantern make sense!
CanadaLove123EEEEK chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
OMG Poor Matthew...And Alfred too! I almost cried... EEEEK! Are you going to write a sequel? I hope so!

-CanadaLove123EEEK
Pish chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Fantastic love, just lovely. Oh my.~
Mhwriter chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is so cool and I love Matt x Al even with Al's death... But I feel like I want to help Matt finish business if you get what I mean... ;) so if you allow, can I write a sequel to this? Please? :')
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is fantasic. I love the Al-and-Matt thing you had going on- because brothers, especially twins, are deeply connected. And not in the usual ways, either. Thanks for this. I loved this so much!

-curledruler
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Whoa *shivers* just... wow. Incredible read.
PetitePomme chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Omg~~~~ This was so amazing! Your're Al/Matt fics never cease to amaze me in every possible way, every time~~! The details were amazing, and the emotions were so intense, I felt like I was about to cry and spontainously combust all at the same time! Brilliant, brilliant work! :3
hiatuspermit chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I feel like crying now... TT-TT (give me a moment)

This would make a cool story in that setting. With Matthew running into other villians and heroes :D

... Just a thought *nervous laugh*
VodkandCoke chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oh this was YOU on the kink meme. NO wonder I loved it so much. I was like "Oh god my chest hurts this is so angsty and awesome." You're awesome. 333

I feel like this should be expanded, but oh well. xD