Reviews for Dying For Some Sun
MargaritaS chapter 35 . 2/5
fabulous
Fanficescape chapter 29 . 1/18
Fermented soybeans are yummy!
Enjoying the story!
Suzymeinen chapter 35 . 12/29/2014
Your stories are awesome. It's too bad you seem to have stopped writing. Loved this vamp sookie.
cela chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
bobby and maudette would have made a great couple.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/18/2014
I just love this story, I hope you didn't give up on it, please it been too long. UPDATE!
Misspetarcade chapter 35 . 7/25/2014
I really want to see where this story goes... Where you take it... Please!? 3 years ain't nothin... Just kick that muse in her ass!
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 35 . 7/23/2014
I won't lie, I very nearly quit reading this after the first chapter. I am soooooo glad that that didn't happen. This was one of the most addictive, page turning, can NOT put it down fan fics I have ever read. I don't know if you have or are planning on a follow up of this but I sincerely hope you do. I loved this! Very well written!
luvfordelena chapter 35 . 7/20/2014
I love this story, I hope you haven't given up on it. Please update!
hettyblue chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
Excellent
hettyblue chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Great story
RedJane12 chapter 35 . 4/1/2014
Loved this story with a vampire Sookie! Excellent start with plenty of angst and such but quickly moving to a really badass Sookie laying down the law... Great Eric-Sookie relationship development from the very challenging early days to fun times later... Although I think it is unfinished, it stops at a pretty satisfying moment on chap 35 so definitely worth a read.
missielynn chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
OMG! I'm still going to give this a try cuz there aren't too many vamp Sookie fics out there, but jesus! Is Sookie going to be so damn cuntish for much longer? Cuz honestly it's hard to read her.
cela chapter 15 . 11/29/2013
sookie is so stupid, why didn't she tell eric that she could read andre? he so would have let her kill him.
cela chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
looks like sookie is going to bring her pain-in-the-assness to her undead life as well. I realize she still thinks bill walks on water but didn't her gran ever teach her to accept the things she can't change?
sakshi.chopra chapter 35 . 10/29/2013
Oops I wasn't logged in while I wrote the previous review...Good work with this one and thank for sharing the story :)
1,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »