Reviews for Dying For Some Sun
Woofter chapter 30 . 2/18
Really, really hilarious. And did I mention, hilarious?
Woofter chapter 25 . 2/18
Some sections of this story really are hilarious. I don't often laugh out loud when I'm reading but this chapter's had me crying with laughter.
Jfozz chapter 35 . 11/19/2016
I don't know how I haven't read your stuff before, but I'm glad I have now. I started and found I can't stop reading one after the other. I feel bad for not reviewing each chapter, but from the looks of it you don't post or write anymore, anyway.
I just wanted to let you know that you have a great talent and your work is still out there, being appreciated. I can't believe how many times I actually lol'd. Thank you.
Blessings
cela chapter 24 . 4/11/2016
oooo, the queen's going to get hers, hopefully bill too.
tleel chapter 35 . 1/18/2016
Loved your story.
GeminiEyes chapter 34 . 3/9/2015
I hope this story will be completed soon
MargaritaS chapter 35 . 2/5/2015
fabulous
Fanficescape chapter 29 . 1/18/2015
Fermented soybeans are yummy!
Enjoying the story!
Suzymeinen chapter 35 . 12/29/2014
Your stories are awesome. It's too bad you seem to have stopped writing. Loved this vamp sookie.
cela chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
bobby and maudette would have made a great couple.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/18/2014
I just love this story, I hope you didn't give up on it, please it been too long. UPDATE!
Misspetarcade chapter 35 . 7/25/2014
I really want to see where this story goes... Where you take it... Please!? 3 years ain't nothin... Just kick that muse in her ass!
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 35 . 7/23/2014
I won't lie, I very nearly quit reading this after the first chapter. I am soooooo glad that that didn't happen. This was one of the most addictive, page turning, can NOT put it down fan fics I have ever read. I don't know if you have or are planning on a follow up of this but I sincerely hope you do. I loved this! Very well written!
luvfordelena chapter 35 . 7/20/2014
I love this story, I hope you haven't given up on it. Please update!
hettyblue chapter 22 . 4/20/2014