Reviews for On the Edge
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
i love this story, i reread it all the time :)
marifreica chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This fic just made my Top 5! Ever!

bluestones1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
this story is has such control and dynamic tension. outstanding
zombienath chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Absolutely beautiful. I've been reading AU fics all night, and some of these (yours) should seriously be made into some kind of spin-off seasons or movies or SOMETHING.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I loved it! It's a really interesting idea, and the story is great.
samiam004 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
god, my heart hurts from all that angst. the little ray of hope at the end just sealed the deal. wonderfully written! it just makes me sad that we'll never get to know what happens next, but i guess that's the beauty of it all: possibility. great job!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Okay, I'm going to just squee right now after the premier last week, b/c I am absolutely GIDDY with the things revealed to us.

And I love this, too, even with what we know Walternate is trying to do to her. The programing you have in this actually works, since we don't know why Walternate is trying to override Ourlivia with Nolivia's memories. I love the thought that maybe she's trying to destroy Peter to save the universes. And you so eloquently described how tragic this Olivia has become, even more isolated.

Oh, this is so good. Love it!
MildlyPsychotic chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was AWESOME! To bad it's complete, though. It would've made an epic story.
Mireya Cristina chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Your story is amazing. You have the characters down. I had to go back an check if the story was completed and I'm disapointed that it is. This story has the beginnings of a wonderful longer fic. Any chance you might continue it? ;) Great job and keep up the good work!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow. I liked this. It's sad, and bittersweet and hot and tense all rolled into one. And scary enough, it could certainly happen on the show. Thanks for sharing.
MoniBolis chapter 1 . 9/26/2010