Reviews for Dream
Destria Cosplay chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Had to leave a review since finding this gem
i have to say the angst is really there, you really portrayed the potential that there will be something and in the end brought everyone back to reality that Senna is actually in deed gone.
i very much enjoyed the story even thought it was a tad short and just as heart wrenching.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Damn. This fits the end of the movie so well, I'm getting a little teary myself. Plus you have imitated the style of The Things They Carried surprisingly well. Good job.
violentyetawesome chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Dude...this one shot, is, to be blunt, FREAKING AWESOMEJUICE (for when awesomesauce just isn't enough)Such an awesomejuice way with words...I now deem you, ninja awesome! Be honored!
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
wow. beautiful just really beautiful.
Narutondaime chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I've been an author for many years, and a reader for even longer. I've read countless tragedies and depressing stories, but not a single one of them made my eyes water, until I read this one. This is without a doubt the most amazing writing I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I look forward to seeing your other stories.
FreedomFighter2184 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Very well written, it actually is very emotional. But I'm not sure how it resembles The Things They Carried. I guess you where meaning it like the ribbon was like the photo, and all that; but very good nonetheless. :)
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Hmmm, a distinct change of pace considering I read this just after reading Obsession... But excellent work nonetheless. Nicely done, keep at it.
ricenation chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Ok this really earned a review D I haven't read a sennaxichigo fic in a while. There aren't many out there, so I'm glad you wrote one. It was very well planned, bit sad ( But it's ok, cause it was awesome anyways -!
splintered reality chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
good one shot i noticed that there isnt a whole lot of ichigox senna stuff ps cant wait fo next obsession chapter