Reviews for Battle of the Angels
Debbie Hicks chapter 29 . 12/17/2014
Here is a Longest Smape you been dying to read"
it happened afterwards all of the sudden with each both a Toxic Wire Suddenly a Lot of flames with each Both into their brand-Newest House with Child with each Both Died into a Blinding flash with the Allies who Died within their House now the Coven was all Battered but destroyed Bbodies were as all of the very tribazillions as all of them with as all of the each As all of tribazillions as all of them suddenly were Taken to the Volturi Palace in Victorious Mission was very far way too Completely all Fnished and then all of the er as all with as very tribaxillons and all of the sudden with as all of tribazillions or as all of them very as all of as all of them all of tribazillions with as all of Families as very far way more monstrously too massively but largest all of them were all Murdered by the Volturi Guard with as all of them very as tribazillions of them Killed forgotten their bones then it was too late Fort five years later after their Grisly murders then newest homes were all built caused the thing to be Destroyed but squashed the bones like eggs suddenly all of the sudden it Transformed them into Kindred and Interplanetary Lycans as very as all bound to the former state but Everything 's different oh my God what happened to us with as all of the people we were Murdered but Killed what are we doing here in the same clothes yes we died You are not ready to enter so do I we have been Resurrected once again but risen from but Ascended like what Dawn Read Spier Antareans we placed our battered but Cocooned bodies to the sea but died here to heal ourselves but we are not human so as very all of you as well you have Ascended but been Changed by the Gods of Mount Olympus to look like Antareans from Cocoon and Cocoon the Return we are in fact far more Older and ancient but stunted us in the same bodies we are in fact katras it is the Vulcan word for living spirit but ourselves are undead but became ancient but I have Eight kids from Jacob we are deceased all we want is Vengeance for the Friends and the Volturi who took our rights from us oh man Jacob I am going to blaze then Reneemse began showing her truest but Alien nature suddenly letting loose a real fireball at one Scout whisper using her psionic abilities Pluto DEADLY SCREAM! It came too late he Screamed into flames was Murdered by Reneesme Black his mate was a murderess like T'Thelaih the all of the Sudden the Gods transformed as very as all of them not quite humans into truest Extraterrestrials from Antarea Spawned a psionic war mess with my father and mother with as all of them you are Ancient HISTORY! BAJOR CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE-UP! Her strongest ringing but loudest Scream to the heavens suddenly a Signal from a planet and world and Grabbed it And Transformed into a Super Sailor Soldier of her last life twirled her own Arm and had and Swirled it around then crossed her arms and Summoned her weapon the Rod of the Centuries and Wormhole then BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER MAKE-UP! Her hand Grabbed it and all of the Sudden yelled by Screaming TRANSFORM! Then became a very fiercer but Seasoned Coven unified once more with more members as all of them Christened as the Crystal Millennium coven were a thirty Century ancient Royal coven of Freedom fighters then slipped away but lost the ablity to mate at all but their new blood made them strong but powerful but where are on Vulcan after death with as the remains what is onto us Down here just a Cat meet Artemis and Diana our daughter you been resurrected but they know who are you were not humans at all from as all the planets then Powered down then all of the Sixty five years later time sped up but caused the each both to merge they were Haunted by their Spirits who were forced to wander onto land within Cloak with as very far as all of them were Nomadic but Wild after the both blood transference the Volturi were Furious caused the Survivors to report back there is more of with as all of them never moved on but sworn Vengeance destroying our kind with a truest planetary force far more stronger than us it the Crystal Millennium coven as all of their Guards as all of them they have Ascended to Godhood gaining as all members but the bodies are Aged but Elderly had broken free and took over Washington it is Chaos and killed our members and had them all Murdered with a Violence of their gifts then it came too late the very as all of the Witnesses were all killed with the Survivors some say their Murderous katras are ablazed with a violence and murder others dared to not to enter inside some did Were Eaten by them and caused Screams Echoing were terrorized while alive but had them as all of them the Volturi had as all new members who were gifted they Entered then their Gifted members as all of them murdered but had them transformed now the both sides of the Earth torn Apart the young Vulcan woman's anime theme was X/1999 It's goal End of the World the young Vulcan ensign was chicken was afraid of the end of Judgement the First officer was very tall and Muscular who scared the crap of turned Vampires from as all eras was built gulped Sir not now it's Coming Momma mia he sighted Women were flirting using desire and Glambored onto him CLANG! Ouch he held a ice pad to his skull throbbing they were all Converted but all of the each sides were at War Underworld Rise of the Lycans style it was too late their bigger places with as all of the dead animals teleported but it Exploding them with as all of remaining people suddenly blew up very too late as very as all of their corpses them it was all over with out as all life but all of the Sudden Erupting Vampires had them as all of them banished but causing the Volturi to rule Earth.
EsmeAnne5981 chapter 29 . 6/18/2013
I completely forgot this comment box existed! You've kept me locked up in this room for 4/5 hours! This story was brilliant! Sad, and cruel at times, yes, but positively brilliant! There are no words that can do this story justice. I loved every moment! Thank you, for writing it. :)
EsmeAnne5981 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I loved the descriptions of the setting and the characters. It gave the story almost a haunting beginning! Definitely the calm before the storm! "The red coats are coming, the red coats are coming!" (Garrett).
Midwinter Sun chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
I just now finished this fic after reading for two days. It was amazing. The battle scene was incredible, and you write angst incredibly. I must say that your bravery is absolutely astounding. You'd be surprised how few fanfictions seem to have character death... I have a couple of criticisms, so I'll get those over with.
To put it bluntly, Matthew annoyed me. Not for the reasons you might think, though. In Breaking Dawn, Irina, a family friend who the Cullens have known for almost a century, is killed. They stand by and watch and don't try to avenge her or anything. Matthew, a human who they've known for all of a few days, is threatened. And then every vampire there rushes to defend him, causing the death of just about everyone. Matthew has a lot of Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu/Marty-Sam (don't know which one you prefer) traits, i.e. being stunningly beautiful and all of the characters rushing off to save him.
Also, I don't think Carlisle is quite as weak as you portrayed him. Esme likewise...
On with the review. You brought this full circle in a way that is not seen very often in fanfiction. Honestly, this felt like another Twilight novel. I loved it, and my complaints did not stop me from clicking the fav button. You are an incredible writer and you should keep writing. Just let me go cry in the corner for a few hours while I brood over the looming excellence of this story and ponder how I can make my writing as wonderful as yours. :)
Sun
Laertes chapter 29 . 11/18/2012
This was a great fic, but I did have a couple of problems. First off, it really annoyed me how WEAK you made Carlisle seem. Like, he was borderline pathetic. I don't know if it was a misinterpretation on your part from the books, but in my perspective, Carlisle would never have an internal battle over killing someone if they endangered his family. He would remorse, but would not hesitate. You also acted like he had zero experience in fighting, when he probably has the second most next to Jasper in the Olympic Coven. Then we have Esme, who seemed like a pathetic baby hiding in the tree. Seriously? A tree? She has an undying loyalty to her family, and would not stand to be told to sit in a tree while her loved ones put themselves in danger for her.

Overall, it was great. I just didn't like what you did with some of the characters.
Jwallinz chapter 29 . 8/15/2012
Loved the story, totally cryed for Bella.
Kaytdid chapter 29 . 7/11/2012
I love this story. I have to admit, when Edward was killed, I was shocked! All of the angst that followed had me literally in tears, and that doesn't happen to me very often while reading (although I cry at tear-jerking movies quite readily). To me, that is one sigh of a good author... to draw the reader that emotionally into a story. Thanks so much for all the time and energy you spent on this great story.
NikkiKellan41298 chapter 29 . 7/10/2012
You are an AMAZING writer and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. This story was great and it had me as soon as I read the title. I'm sad that it's over, but I hope you write more! Have you ever thought of a Rosalie and Jacob fic? I know many people don't like that idea, but you could do great thing with it. Much love!
JasperWhitlockHale1863 chapter 26 . 7/10/2012
I shall continue my ranting. Why Seth? Why Edward? Edward was a FATHER! An actual, biological FATHER! Seriously, I think I will forever have fingernail imprints in my skin because of this story!
JasperWhitlockHale1863 chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
before I also meant AND Edward? Why Edward? SETH! Why Seth why Seth why Seth? Yes, I do belive Seth is more important than Edward. Why Edward? Why Seth? Why the various other good people? Why Alec? Alec is hot…
JasperWhitlockHale1863 chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
I was like, 'plz not Alice or Jasper! plz not Alice or Jasper!" and then it wasnt Alice or Jasper. thx! but why SETH?
Kaytdid chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Really great fight scene. I'm so glad they got Carslile back, and I love seeing usually matronly Esme fight for her man! I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work:)
Dbish chapter 29 . 6/28/2012
I was up all night reading this and crying. But it was amazing and I hope you make more stories like it.
dittoeevee8888 chapter 29 . 6/24/2012
That was intense.

I didn't think you'd end up killing that many - maybe only the Romanians/Amun Kebi 'cause they're generally more disliked than any of the others [and maybe some of the silent ones like Liam, and a couple of the Amazons], but not Edward, any of the Denali coven or else-wise. It seems more like the battle that should have happened at the end of Breaking Dawn but didn't.

I'm still angry that Edward died though. I've always enjoyed those little invasions on Carlise's thoughts and the banter that goes along with it, and it makes me feel sad that it doesn't happen in the story's universe anymore.

The one thing that I feel that's missing is kind of a recap of everybody else's losses. How they're doing a couple years later. It just seemed that they disappeared after the battle. And a part of me is wondering what happened to both Caius' and Aro's wives. Probably just wandered off somewhere...but still curious.

A great story nonetheless, and I feel it puts a great end of the series [regardless of whether or not it's meant as a sequel]. Except Edward's death, of course.
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 29 . 6/19/2012
awww crying but applauding. A nice bittersweet ending. The song was a great choice for the mood, too :')