Reviews for Lily Evans is Sleeping in MY Bed
Awwww!
GinnyEvans4 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
very cute...loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
You have good talent, you really do. You're just wasting it all on a James/Lily fanfic.
bookwyrms chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Ooh I loved this :) You're writing is great - just the right amount of description balanced with plot. I think you captured Lily and James very well, too. I loved all of the situations that led to Lily sleeping in his bed, and thought they were very reasonable and possible, and I must say that I'm glad you didn't make this perverted :) I was afraid that there would be dirty jokes, but the closest thing to it was the last line, and it was witty and the perfect way to end it. All around, great job :)
Forensica X chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I'm quickly becoming a fan. PLEASE update Family and the Twilight story with lil Emma!
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
when I first saqw the title of the story I thought a really bad thing but good story anyway
Carly chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's such a cute idea, and you capture the characters perfectly. Really sweet!
katherineruth92 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
well, i really didnt want to review seen as you had 33 reviews for the 3rd of 3 chapters about the 3 times lily slept in jameses bed cause it seemed quite cool :P but i have because i really liked it! it was a great story, so cute, besides harry/ginny lily/james are my favourite ;) well done, (sorry for ruining your cool number thing ;) )
Not-Different-Just-Me chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Haha I loved how lily said yes to James. This was a wonderful story :)
Radical.2 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Loved the last line! :)
sroka-x chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Adorable! Love the ending... I could really see it happening that way :)
Vasheren chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
I loved this story! It was really plausible; I felt like that could have been how they got together in the first place. You really nailed the characters as well(well, at least the snippets of their characters from what J.K. gave us), and the dialogue was very believable. Great job!
quill.is.mightier chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Aww cute story!
13dramaqueen13 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Very sweet story! Love the last line ;D
Akt5us chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Awww that's really sweet of Lily. I really liked it and I can't wait to read more of your stories! :)