Reviews for Broken Circle
Wow. I just speed read the whole series in a couple hours. Hot damn, that was just awesome. There are no words. You, Sir/Ma'am have a future in writing literature if you wish it, I would imagine.
Ryan chapter 24 . 1/13
Best fanfic ever, you basically gave us a new Dresden files book. Thanks
Michaelvey22 chapter 24 . 9/16/2017
If you ever do make another, I'll definitely read it. :D
Daki92 chapter 24 . 9/6/2017
Damn. It's over. That's kinda depressing. It was a hell of a ride, though, pun intended. All of it was!
Rigil Kent chapter 24 . 4/15/2017
Awesome. A fantastic conclusion to a fantastic story. Very well done.
Poopfeast42 chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
Damn, that was good.
apukwa chapter 24 . 9/27/2016
Wow.

Wow.

Just blasted though this series, AMAZING. You clearly had a plan from the beginning, and you executed it beautifully.

Based on the Author's notes of the last book it seems you thought it would be done the last book earlier, yet you continued for much longer.

I'm so glad you did.

You didn't rush things. You kept the pace up. You tied up loose ends but didn't stumble into the pitfall of having an epilogue that was all bubblegum-and-flowers.

It was breathtaking. You captured the essence of Dresden files perfectly and kept us laughing, cringing and anticipating in turn. They could easily publish this series and it would be a bestseller.

You clearly spent so much of your valuable time on this, and yet within a week we get to barrel though years of your hard work. We are truly fortunate that you were gracious enough to bless us with your wonderful writing talent.

Thank you.
janefanatic chapter 24 . 7/29/2016
Wow. This (and your entire series) was easily as good as the Dresden Files. Thanks so much for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 20 . 7/29/2016
Noooooooooo!
ARandomGuy24 chapter 5 . 3/22/2016
The White Council published the Druclua book, not the White court.
ChristopherKiraly chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
Phenomenal...

Absolutely phenomenal!

You have a great flair for writing... you need to develop your own characters and write your own novels, and I would buy them...

This had such a feel for Jim Butcher, if I didn't already know it wasn't him, I would have believed it was...

Just an incredibly entertaining read...

The whole series was great!

Please - write more!
jlantrip chapter 24 . 5/3/2015
Enjoyed the series very much. Thank you for the Dresden fix.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/15/2015
Wow that story was so good, I found it a real good read, particularly the fight with cowl. Thanks for ur hard work! Well worth it.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 24 . 12/20/2014
Hoooolyyy shit. What a ride. And that ending! It's so rare to get good endings these days, and that one was fantastic! I... honestly don't know what to say other than I believe you e done Jim Butcher proud. Everything, from the first few paragraphs of Broken Mirror to the last few of Broken Circle just felt so... familiar but new. Super thrilled that I found these, definitely adding them all to my favorites list.

The only thing I had a small issue with was the fight at the end. With all the hallucinations, it just felt kinda cheesy. But honestly, it was the most well done cheesy scene I can remember reading. It worked. But it was still cheesy.

Anyway, I know you said this series is done, and more than likely left the winter court open just for fun, but if you ever start thinking about writing another sequel to this story, I encourage you to write it.
Elwaith chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
The more I read scenes containing the Merlin, the more I am reminded of Saruman. This sounds like how this type of meeting would be handled, were Butcher writing this.