Reviews for Broken Circle
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
Ok, this is a wonderful story, don't get me wrong. One thing is just bothering me though. Molly never should have become the Winter Knight, she never should of failed her Wizard exams. Harry should of given her some camping equipment, some Wizard books, and shoved her in the Boarder with the Black Key. The Boarder where no TIME passes! Kept her there until she had enough control to pass so hard core that it's broken.
prmehta24 chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
this is an awesome series. I read all 5 in a day, just wicked. Keep Writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
"The skin of my face burned and the pain was beyond expression. I landed in a bright puddle of tropes."

Okay, well, got to the end of this wee yarn. Great work, you nailed every one of the characters, and even if it turns out you're not really Jim, you've created something well worth reading regardless.

Good luck in any future stories.

Oh, the paintball oneshot was hilarious, I outright laughed at the scene where Morgan sniping Harry in the balls!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
Gotta love that Soulgaze. Not what he wanted to here, but oddly appropriate nonetheless.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
"So, when [Sanya and Murphy] came back in just before dusk, leading a gaggle of stunned-looking people like sheep, I was relieved."

A gaggle of sheep? Is that the collective noun the cool kids are using nowadays? D
OnbekendKoan chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Reviewing ch1 cos I read offline, but I just have one thing to say about the Broken series. EPIC. Thanks for a great read.
Tina chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
This has been a wonderful journey you have taken us on! I am so impressed with your foray into the Dresden world, err, universe. Very well done! I started reading from the beginning yesterday, and had to go to the end! Will reread now that I have fed that awful what-comes-next beast! Thank you so much for sharing!
Magyar chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
'Lou'? Really?
This almost killed me! Well done!
As for the whole story, it was really, really good! Thank you.
LavenderStorm chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
Wow. It's been a long ride but I really enjoyed your story. I feel that you've gotten the characterization spot on. Even though the entire story was told from the first person point-of-view, it still felt authentically Dresden. Thanks for sharing.
TroyWeb chapter 24 . 6/7/2013
Perfect way to end your series. This was a wild ride. I love the way you brought in so many of the characters from the Harry Dresden books for the final fight. This was a Chicago apocalypse. But you still allowed for redemption of characters like Lash and Thomas.

These are the best Dresden fan fics on FFnet.
TroyWeb chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
The Black Court vampires are some scary Mofos. The bus ambush did a great job of showing how powerful and vulnerable the Wizards are in this war.
Elise chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
Amazing, amazing, amazing story. I really love this story- Respect to you! The plot is everything you could wish for and certainly more, your writing is captivating and verrry good, your portrayal of the characters admirable, everything's great and awesome and fascinatingly wonderful and plain old fantastic. Thank you very much for this story/series, I totally enjoyed reading it.
Badge of Honour chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
This has been absolutely amazing! I read the first four and part of this chapter a while back (when it was incomplete), and I'm so glad I remembered to come back for the conclusion! Your characterisation has been spot on, the plot good and it's been great reading this! I love how you basically forgot nobody; almost everyone converged in Chicago for the final chapter.
Lady Asher chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
...wow.

Are you sure these aren't in canon? Because if they aren't, Jim Butcher needs to start asking you for ideas.

Thank you so much for sharing these incredible stories with the world! You're a wonderful writer and I hope you're putting your talent to good use. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 1/26/2013