Reviews for Broken Circle
jlantrip chapter 24 . 5/3
Enjoyed the series very much. Thank you for the Dresden fix.
Wow that story was so good, I found it a real good read, particularly the fight with cowl. Thanks for ur hard work! Well worth it.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 24 . 12/20/2014
Hoooolyyy shit. What a ride. And that ending! It's so rare to get good endings these days, and that one was fantastic! I... honestly don't know what to say other than I believe you e done Jim Butcher proud. Everything, from the first few paragraphs of Broken Mirror to the last few of Broken Circle just felt so... familiar but new. Super thrilled that I found these, definitely adding them all to my favorites list.

The only thing I had a small issue with was the fight at the end. With all the hallucinations, it just felt kinda cheesy. But honestly, it was the most well done cheesy scene I can remember reading. It worked. But it was still cheesy.

Anyway, I know you said this series is done, and more than likely left the winter court open just for fun, but if you ever start thinking about writing another sequel to this story, I encourage you to write it.
Elwaith chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
The more I read scenes containing the Merlin, the more I am reminded of Saruman. This sounds like how this type of meeting would be handled, were Butcher writing this.
mrsh chapter 24 . 9/22/2014
Thanks for the well-plotted series. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. I think you could definitely write commercially, although you do need a good editor for minor grammar and word usage stuff.

But the pace is fast, and the plots are excellent, and I like the way you handle your characters and dialogue very much.

Thanks again for sharng!
coolcat12345 chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
So job!Titania's battle against Outsider that possesed her,her tragic reunion with Father Forthill,how she kills herself,and how lack of her eyes,taken by her own hand,doesn't stop her from looking at him,actually,it even gives her better inner vision are my favorite Outsiders!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
Ok, this is a wonderful story, don't get me wrong. One thing is just bothering me though. Molly never should have become the Winter Knight, she never should of failed her Wizard exams. Harry should of given her some camping equipment, some Wizard books, and shoved her in the Boarder with the Black Key. The Boarder where no TIME passes! Kept her there until she had enough control to pass so hard core that it's broken.
prmehta24 chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
this is an awesome series. I read all 5 in a day, just wicked. Keep Writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
"The skin of my face burned and the pain was beyond expression. I landed in a bright puddle of tropes."

Okay, well, got to the end of this wee yarn. Great work, you nailed every one of the characters, and even if it turns out you're not really Jim, you've created something well worth reading regardless.

Good luck in any future stories.

Oh, the paintball oneshot was hilarious, I outright laughed at the scene where Morgan sniping Harry in the balls!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
Gotta love that Soulgaze. Not what he wanted to here, but oddly appropriate nonetheless.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
"So, when [Sanya and Murphy] came back in just before dusk, leading a gaggle of stunned-looking people like sheep, I was relieved."

A gaggle of sheep? Is that the collective noun the cool kids are using nowadays? D
OnbekendKoan chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Reviewing ch1 cos I read offline, but I just have one thing to say about the Broken series. EPIC. Thanks for a great read.
Tina chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
This has been a wonderful journey you have taken us on! I am so impressed with your foray into the Dresden world, err, universe. Very well done! I started reading from the beginning yesterday, and had to go to the end! Will reread now that I have fed that awful what-comes-next beast! Thank you so much for sharing!
Magyar chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
'Lou'? Really?
This almost killed me! Well done!
As for the whole story, it was really, really good! Thank you.
LavenderStorm chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
Wow. It's been a long ride but I really enjoyed your story. I feel that you've gotten the characterization spot on. Even though the entire story was told from the first person point-of-view, it still felt authentically Dresden. Thanks for sharing.