Reviews for Temporally Speaking
Saissa chapter 4 . 3/5
I dont think B'Elanna can shut her office door.

Starships usually have automatic sliding doors. They cannot be SLAMMED shut!
Negatron chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
Ladies and gentlemen, this ending is what we call, a "retcon", or otherwise a "dick move".
In-betweens chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Kate and Harry? That'd be so cute! Or appears to be so cute. Too bad Naomi isn't old enough to be with Kate. I always thought it'd be interesting for Seven's child to end up with Naomi.

The fact that Kate called Janeway grandma is hysterical. As for which couple the fic is going to be, it appears like there isn't a question now that Seven spoke of her wife. It's horrible that she couldn't help her even though she had the ability to do so because of the rules of temporal mechanics involved. :-( Poor Kate and Seven.

I hope that Kate and Seven can help B'Elanna see the error of her ways and dump Tom relatively quickly. I mean B'Elanna's almost there herself since she thinks of Tom more as a friend and there to make sure she's not lonely.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Questions on who Seven was with or if they were still alive have been answered. Although not in detail, which is fine since Kate probably shouldn't be sharing all those details anyway. The idea that it's not a far leap from our technologies to the 24th century technology is true, in my opinion. The only 'startling' factor would be the alien races and extended space travel.

I'm glad that B'Elanna defended Seven from the Doctor even while unconscious. And Kate is going to be a lovely addition to the crew I'm sure, especially since she's a trained engineer. Also her wit and humor make things very interesting. I'm almost unsure if it'll be a T/7 or J/7 story with the way Kate is acting at the end of this chapter.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh wow, so Seven has a daughter that's already in her twenties. I wonder who the father is and the story behind her existence. If there was someone in Seven's life the woman is probably going to miss them now that she's been taken away from them since they weren't beamed aboard. But Kate doesn't seem that worried, so maybe it has just been the two of them.

I look forward to reading what is to come for everyone.
K'Anne Meinel chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Excellent, believable, ...inspiring
alichi chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
That was a damn unsatisfying ending.
Healer chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
Well, it is sad that Kat and Harry didn't get to marry, but I did like your fic very much.
Swishla chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
Love your writing style! And the last couple of sentences ending with "we need coffee stat!", good gods! Totally funny!
Swishla chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
OMG, totally loved this line (Janeway about Chakotay) "God he really may as well be a coffee table." Ooo, had me totally laughing! Loved the last few chapters and can't wait to see what happens with the Borg.
Guyana Rose chapter 12 . 10/25/2010
Lol, nice. Definitely dig the ending. Good story mate :)
Axiegirl21 chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
Never mind I found it :)
Axiegirl21 chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
Umm I wanted to read chapter 9 but there doesn't seem to be a link?
Guyana Rose chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
boooo to the cliff hanger Tamzin lol. Excellent updates, staying tuned for more :)
ArmySFC chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
this story keeps getting better and better. now i just have to wait to see if the borg are real or a dream. thanks for the good work.