Reviews for Ridiculous
Orange H chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
haha pretty funny i like it :)
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
IM LAUGHING NOW HA HA
alexandryte chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wow! You were like the first person to write an sbt fic! I can't believe how awesome and in character it is! It may have been short but it was definitely sweet XD You should totally write more fics for this cartoon! I mean you're such a great writer and this FF section is dying! You won't believe when the last post was! Just pm me when you put one up and I'll definitely read it :)
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
awwww so cute!:D and i wish octus could have a sense a humor but at least he knew he would've laughed
BananaSkins chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
ahaha neo i found you xD (in case you don't know, it's starrlett20) Congrats on being the first SBT fanfic :D And it was short but sweet :)
chchchchch chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Ha, wouldn't it be awesome if something like this really happens on the series?

Going to the point, this was cool: specially Octus and his supposed humor. He's just that smart. Ermm, I really have nothing to criticize.

I'm a bit late, but still congrats for writting the first SBT fic. Also, thanks for sharing!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I can SO see this happening in the show! Excellent work! _
lady gaga chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
i would laugh with octus
Anon and Ymous chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I gotta say something.

If Ilana is the only female and Lance is the only male within, what, a BAJILLION LIGHT-YEARS of Galaluna, doesn't that mean that they'll eventually have to*twiddles fingers*, you know, be sort of the Adam and Eve of their race?
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Congratulations on being the first writer in a new category (and it was very good, too!).
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
HA! I love this! Very funny!

-curledruler
x-WritingParadox-x chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Yes! *insert fangirl squeal here* The first Sym-Bionic Titan fic. Not to mention,the first Lance/Ilana fic. I have been waiting for Fanfiction to place Sym-Bionic Titan as a category under cartoons since the first episode. Okay,awesome fic.

Oh, a new episode comes on in two hours. Can't wait :)
Karon19 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is a great new series isn't it? The animation is better than most anime out there. It must feel good writing the first ever Titan fic.

I wonder if Octus will become more human in later installments? If Lance and Ilana are at a lost for Earth culture, how does an artificial intelligence surmise his experiences?

~Darev
Wallington M. Simpson Jr chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
You wrote enought. Very nice.
purpleanime chapter 1 . 9/28/2010