Reviews for Hopeless
kenpochick1 chapter 7 . 10/11
I loved this. Well done!
Dragonflysoul chapter 7 . 1/2
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
This was fantastic. I'm one for the actual physical hurt/comfort, getting to "see" it and all that, but this was executed so perfectly that that didn't even matter. You totally didn't get me to tear up. Of course not. But yeah, I loved this fic. A lot, actually. Very, very much.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Hahahahahahahaha, I'm going to die.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
In addition to this being basically everything I have ever wanted, I'm 95% sure I've read at least the first chapter like three times (I have a habit of getting halfway through fics, never finishing them, and then rediscovering them or having to start over), but it still gets me. Well done, my friend. *steadfastly refuses to cry*
Trahnfisch chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
oh my god!
you are such a wonderful writer! i read most of your psych storys... and in LOVED them! i'll continue reading, thats for sure!

thank you very much for writing and sharing!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Well Imma doop. I totally misread the end of the last chapter, but I'm pleased nonetheless.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAAAAAP! I knew it, I knew as soon as he said it probably wasn't real BUT THEN YOU TRICKED MEEEEEEE oh my god i can't wait to read the next chapter
PsychO99 chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I really enjoyed this one. :) You are so good at angst!
PapayaK chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Thank you for writing this- and sharing it
PapayaK chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Just have to say (I just started reading Psych fan fic and am going through all the Shawn hurt-comfort) You caught Shawn perfectly. That was beautiful. He has to work that way.
GlOmP3R chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
This was sweet, loved it ! (:
danceofshadows chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Loved it!
Emachinescat chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Fantastic story! So well written!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
O MY GOSH... That has to be one of the best fanfictions i have ever read in my life