Reviews for Scheming Woman
Zoe chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Aha, "knock out" in Welsh.
Sounds like a decent spell to me.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY
Mistyx7 chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
How dare you interrupt their kiss, Arthur!
But he redeems himself by giving Merlin a place to stay for the night.
As for Merlin...
He's in loooove... (starts singing reverse-gender version of 'She's in Love')
Mistyx7 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
YAY! Gwen has appeared!
Poor Xyla... So confused with love...
Poor Merlin... So guilty over something that was a lie...
And I LOVE the sarcastic confession from Xyla. LOVE IT.
Mistyx7 chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Well, that's a scary dream. Poor Merlin!
And evil Xyla... Casting a spell on Merlin like that. I'm starting to dislike her. I'm very protective of my adorable little Merlin...
But the end of the chapter is most certainly lighter... And pretty funny.
Mistyx7 chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
*Gasp* Arthur can seem human sometimes... Stunning observation, Merlin.
Yay! Arthur POV!
But she really is trying to kill Uther... And some of her past is revealed. Her mum is dead. Motivation has been revealed!
And I still don't get the 'sihirli kisi'.
'I love you' said she... Es-queeza me whilst I go off and squeal fangirlishly about that.
*beat*
Heh, Jar Jar reference.
Lovely chapter. Xyla doesn't seem TOO Sueish yet... But what's happened to the other OC?
Mistyx7 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
... Killing kitties with radioactivity?
And a big lizard that breaths fire.
Okay, seriously, I burst out laughing an the 'un-manly shriek'. And when the creature chases him, it's also pretty funny.
I also found the 'A pretty young woman peered down at him' then the 'Did he mention that she was pretty?' thing going was hilarious. So was the 'adorable ears' line.
Merlin is pretty adorable when speaking to Xyla, isn't he?
Once again, great chapter. And yes, you're being too critical of yourself.
But what's with this sentence: 'He held no weapon Merlin here?'
Mistyx7 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Why, hello! I'm hopefully going to review every chapter.
So Xyla and Kushi -Interesting names- I'm not exactly sure what they were doing (champion? Interesting...) but the two interact very nicely with each other. So Xyla's ending up with Merlin ('that marvelously witty boy'), I'm guessing?
I don't fully understand the 'sihirli kisi' thing. Also, is it canon, or did you make it up? If you did, because I don't recognize it (but I forget things), and it's unique to these OCs, then hopefully it won't be a step to Suedom.
Is this complete? *checks top of page* Yep, it is. Perfect.
So yeah, I've liked it so far. Onto the second chapter!
ThatOneNerdInYourClass chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
This book was soooo good! Sorry I didn't review on any of the other chapters but I just couldn't wait to read more! Definitely will read the sequel!
ThatOneNerdInYourClass chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
This is awesome! Just out of curiosity I looked up what sihirli kisi meant. I guess it's Turkish for something like magic being. I love how you looked that up!
Danterevan chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
i loved it and i know they would be perfect together well done her character is a perfect fit to be merlins love intrest

D
merlinandfreyaFTW chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
This beats all of Merlin's relationships, and she's not even real! *sigh* if only i read this before i made my username.i'm not generally into romance, but i liked this one, it wasn't all sappy ;)
animeloveramy chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
this is really good, i swear. i cant wait to see the sequal (presuming its been written)

those two are damned cute, they really are ;)
edwardfiend chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
Loved this!
Ardent Apathy chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
So I know I'm still early on in the story, but so far, I love it. You've captured Arthur's and Merlin's relationship/relationshup perfectly. And They seem very in character.

And I love your OC(s)! So far- I could be wrong, but Xyla seems to be the "sweet yet manipulative type". And I like how bold she is- just voicing her thoughts to Merlin. Very nice!

Also, for constructive criticism, at the beginning of the 2nd chapter(when Merlin was apprehensive about the hunt), you wrote "He held no weapon Merlin here?" I think this may either be a typo, or I'm reading it incorrectly.

Anywho, your story is fabulous! And I just saw that you have a LONG sequel to go along with it. Awesome )