Reviews for Living the Lie
Hinata'sMuse chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Truly diabolical as ever Sephiroth. I love the twist at the end. Two thumbs WAY WAY up!
kazorashi chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I knew he wasn't being nice for no reason! Lol, the ending really got me good. I was like, "That's my Sephiroth! THAT'S whom I'm looking for! There he is!" Hahah(:.

Mannnn, what a way to make Cloud's life a living Hell, I almost pity him. That's so ROUGH! The poor man, ):.

Wonderful, by the way. Just to let you know.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Lol seems a bit extreme of a torture but I like what the mirror turned out to be, a nice little surprise. At first I didn't get why he let her punch him but then I realized he probably didn't feel much pain. Woah, its kinda sad how Cloud never left her on purpose. I didn't think he did I mean Aerith is the only one he would ever leave Tifa for and she was dead. Sepiroth really did tear ruin his reputation, take away his friends and steal his wife but its not about what he did, the cruelty is in how he did it. There's some beautiful irony in there somewhere. Anyway this was definitely worth reading! I liked it!

Yours sincerely,

Alexxis T. Swan
XOXO chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
My mind is officially blown.

Unbelievable job!
compa16 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
this was a good read
xLilly White chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh my gosh... I don't understand how it's possible to write so tantalizingly during sex scenes. xD Sex is something to be handled pretty delicately depending on how you want it to sound, and here I must say it's clean enough to be enjoyed and dirty enough to be arousing Very well handled!

The plot itself is pretty well thought-up-of, though I guess I like it mostly because it's the sort of fantasy that you'd love to see happen to you; just at the appropriate time you get a Sephiroth to cheer you up in your sudden Singleton status...

Like someone else noted, the romance could've been a little bit more peppered, but once you reach the end you understand it wouldn't have mattered if it had been the most original seduction in the world so I guess that's alright. Sephiroth didn't really strike me as in-character during the seduction part, but when you get to the end, like I said, lots of things are cleared up.

All in all, a lovely little piece of fantasy-gone-wrong! :D
sakR9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I'm sorry, but LOL.

This was good. Hahaha... I liked it
Jiyuu Kayume chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Twisted... I like it.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Woah. I kept waiting, expecting something to jappen to trip up Tifa's fantasy come true but I wasn't expecting anything of that sort. Poor Cloud but he never should have cheated on his wife in the first place either.

Great plot. I only feel that the writing could have been better in some parts. The romance, faked or not, lacked some spice to make it more tantalizing for the reader. But some scenes really did deliver like the sparring and Tifa pouring out her heart to Sephiroth then.

On the whole, not bad at all. But a little improvement goes a long way ;)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
OH...MY...GOD...

DUDE, I TOTALLY LOVED THIS! BELIEVE IT!
Carrie88 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
OMG! That was fantastic! I was completely caught of guard by the ending. Man, Sephiroth is twisted! O_o

Good job!
EmmaLawliet chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
HOLY JESUS! That was very disturbing but completely AMAZING! O.o

You know,i think i knew it because of the way you described sephirohs behavior and bcause of the small details like, She is recently divorced and suddenly a very handsome guy just arrived and he is so nice with her? Tifa had to be smarter XD and also, Clous was the one who called teef and suddenly Sephiroth called her the same way? very suspicious. I love it, You knew exactly how to keep the suspened, The more I read more I thought OMG he is not the good guy here. GREAT JOB!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
omg this is hot and very interestingf!

so he picture of cloud with another girl is fake?

what is sep's motive why use tifa like that and hurt cloud...

so hard for cloud to see all those things...
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is a really great story. I didn't expect the ending to turn out like that. Heh, no one can escape Sephiroth's manipulative power. It was so good that I really wish that this was a multi chapter story. )

Great job!