Reviews for Whose Side Are You On, Anyway?
bszdzz chapter 1 . 8/9
so sweet!
Please can you post who won the battle l
sssssnake chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!1)
mckzozo chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
i love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
I dont see how Draco is the one to blaim in her. Its so irritating when you fight with someone and they are wrong but they turn it and blaim you for everything and start angry at you.
Jem Eva chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
Best book ever! You have to write more!
moralllygrey chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
I love how the whole school has nothing better to do, but to egg them on. Dumbledore probably thought it was the most amusing thing to happen:))
audreyrosewadsworth chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
Aw this is so cute
SophisticatedSage chapter 1 . 7/17/2019
Both Draco and Hermione are too stubborn for their own good -_-
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
Damn cute!
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 3/25/2019
This is so freaking hilarious! Snape is such a Godfather material and Blaise is too funny XD
And Draco, wait till your father hears about this!

Hermione is just a typical girl we find and I don't understand how she expected Draco to know what she wanted and thought about. I honestly couldn't digest that or maybe because it never happened in my life. Maybe I'll become like her someday when the chance comes
Anamous Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/22/2019
The story as a whole was really good! I do wish that there was more Draco perusing Hermione action... though that would have interfered with the way the story was resolved. Thing of that this was a very well done story with very few spelling/grammar mistakes!
saoyedaoez01 chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
Very cute. I love Blaise and Draco’s friendship. Typical high school stuff. If I was in school with them and I found out about what happened I would’ve most likely line-up and purchased a Team Malfoy badge in support of Draco. Thanks for sharing your story.
lol chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
awesome !
Lucy chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
Honestly I didn’t like it very much at all