Reviews for All Through the Night
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 9 . 4/15
Update, please?
Only1ToniD chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Oooh! This is VERY intriguing! Gotta admit that like Buffy I, too, am dreaming of a BAngel family ending! I really respect the way you flawlessly integrated Connor into the story as well as appropriate character development! I just fear Dark Willow will go to far! Also, I'm wondering how long before Angel catches onto Wes & comes to Sunnydale for his son? I mean how could he not smell Buffy & Connor and the rest of the gang on Wes every time he returns from his visits? Regardless, I'm excited to see where this goes from here!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
awwwe :-) loving Buffy bonding with Conner and their relationship. i'm also loving the fact that your incorporating things from the series into the story. please continue when you can.
Rain Addict CM chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Oh shit. Shits goin down! Good chapter.
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Super Cool Chapter & More Please
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Good nine chapters.
Kairi Kazooo chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
AHHHHHH! You cant stop at this, this is the worst cliff hanger Ive ever had, and Ive already watched the real episode! Also, you have to keep writing Day One. If you would like to reply to this, use my Cousins account Miss_Digikitty.
Oh yea, YOUR AWSOME
Smokey.Melons chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
OH MY GOD! I hope this gets updated soon.
Angelus's Girl chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Hey amazing story so far i hope you will continue with it, i love the bond between buffy and connor :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Great update. Love this story and can't wait to read more.
ba2006 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
:( noooo tara. look forward to the next update
MMWillow13 chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
twisted but definitely interesting
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Great Chapter & More Please
blue talith chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
So, looks like Spike is off on his quest to gain a soul! And is there something significant about Connor speaking so early?
blue talith chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Oh, no, the three evil stooges are back!