Reviews for Dark Desires
Shadoween chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
hmm I'm conflicted... in a way I like that but on the other hand Daniel being a slave in the end somehow doesn't sit well with me xD
Shadoween chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
oh bad Alex... taking advantage of a drunk xD loved it !
yaoifangurl4life chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
no matter how many times I read that I can't get over how hot it is
Xionamine chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
hehe...*wipes blood from nose* Niiiice you out did yourself yunakitty
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh wow that was hot! *fans self*
xSonya chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Aahh this is undeniably amazing! Loved the characters you've created, the dialect is almost spot on!

Never thought i'd find a fanfic based on amnesia, hah, wicked game. Keep up the writing. I would most definatly love to see more of this.
NessaMorgoth chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Amazing, I love it :)
lostsun chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Omg Mangaminx was the first LPer I watched of this game too! XD She's so awesome. I just finished Toby's LP of it now (and now watching him play Amnesia: Justine). You should totally watch his LP of it if you're willing to watch the game over again.
RainbowDanger chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
this was awesome . i've readen this for the 5th time already :D i hope there will be an update! :3
Raara chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Ahaha... I love you. So I was at my friends house while she was playin this and she was spazzing out so... I made a few(meaning basically any time Alexander talked or was mentioned) innuendoes to calm her down... And thus this pairing was forever engrained into my mind. So happy you actually wrote it... Nice to know there's others. XD Also thanks for mentioning mangaminx... Watching her right now... She's hilarious. :3
aldus moore chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Incredibly hot. I really liked it.
WhatWouldLauraDo chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Daniel's inner sanctum. I see what you did thar. -trollface-
Mibani chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
O/,/O

Yummy...

I cant get the blood to stop O_O

OMG IM GUNNA DIE BECAUSE YOUR STORY GAVE ME A NOSEBLEEED NOEZZZ DX
OrdinaryEvening chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
...And then the Mr. Face convention comes and pulls a Pyramid Head by raping both of them to death while Mr. Tall watches. Yeah. That's totally how this is going to end up, which is a shame, really, because they make a lovely couple.
Torra-chan chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Omg I had watched Mangminx's LP of Amnesia: The Dark Descent too! And I loved it, I'm happy she's doing Amnesia: Justine now too... but anyways: Omg loved this fic please write more! I love the relationship you've created between Alexander and Daniel (It's what we all wanted to happen XDD)

Please write more -