Reviews for Hold on to Now
Gabrielknight chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
::wipes a tear from her face:: it's beautiful! I love it! Oh, and to that person who calls themself Prot, let Kevin Spacey be the judge on weather or not it actually meets his character's personality. What do I think? It's perfect. It is a perfect Prot.
Prot chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
This sucks, I'm sorry, but at least your poem created an emotional response...
RaeAngel chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
awwwww. lovely poem.
Nanashi chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Wow, that was good. _
NateSean chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Pretty good.

It's about time we had some new material here.

Keep up the good work. :)
Elizabeth Hensley Atomdancerrr chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
What a lovely poem! :)

Welcome to the fold fellow Sojourner!

If you would like to help us write our stuff just contact me. My email address is

I am thinking of doing a paper version of all these Prot fan stories. Our stuff we know we will do, but if you want to be included, give me permission.

If you would like a paper copy of our fan zine stories with or without your contribution, and don't want to put a snail mail address on the net you can write to request it from Liz Hensley PO Box 1022 Williston, Fl. 32696. The print is bigger, and we include appropriate pictures and art work! Most anyone else reading this who wants a paper copy can have one too but they have to state that they have bought a legitimate copy of the book or movie K-PAX or the two other books, "On a Beam of Light" and K-PAX III The Worlds of Prot which is coming in July 2002. I state this stipulation because I consider our amateur efforts advertising for the legitimate stuff and I hope Gene Brewer and Universal Studios sees it the same way! I reserve the right to veto this offer if too many people take me up on it because I only can afford to send out so many copies!

You are good! Write some more stuff!

Liz Hensley
Madam Foogie chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Very nicley done! Deep. I don't understand why he was drawn to cars and drinks though. But it dosn't matter, you did a sevhr va pah job, and you deserve a big happy yay from all of us:o}

Rated (See? I have a rating system!):