Reviews for Full Circle
SelinaShadow chapter 28 . 1/2
Great storry!
Lord Sunder chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Okay, it's a cute idea, but for the love of Christ, use punctuation! Sentences have to end somewhere, and it's a pain in the ass trying to work out what you were actually trying to say at any given point. That, and 'cya' has no place in casual conversation. I mean, I want to like this story, and the romantic angle is pretty cute, but your lack of regard for anything approaching English sentence structure is a serious turn-off.

"Hello," said Bella. - Do you see that comma? That denotes that the dialogue ends, but the sentence continues.

"Hi." Alice futzed with her hair. - That period denotes that the sentence has ENDED. The sentence about Alice's hair is a separate thing from her dialogue.

TL;DR Learn to English sentence, plz.
FireRebel chapter 28 . 9/29/2014
Wow, I have to say very nice job. I love the little changes and overall it's a very nice story. An enjoyable read.
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 28 . 9/17/2014
i think the sequel is dead -_-
milagglad chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
Voy a comenzar a leerla
Shunkahah Wanagi chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
Her argumentative responses are making seen like she's bisexual instead of gay. Why does she say she's gay to everyone but Jacob? He can't really argue being with her if she doesn't like men
Shunkahah Wanagi chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
I don't feel like Jacob would be that self absorbed with her saying she's with Alice. I means it's not her saying she's with another dude it's her saying she's gay
vox chapter 24 . 6/8/2013
Vampires take over Google.
vox chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
If Alice is 109 years old then how Could James be after her for 109 years as you wrote Alice saying James has been after her for 109 years? That's a big mistake since Alice was somewhere around 18-22 yearsold when she became a vampire in 1920.
vox chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Vampires spotted in Dallas,Atlanta,Littlerock,Denver and Chicago.
vox chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Don't. Worry about. Jacob
vox chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
I think I hit the review button?I did I did hit the review button.I had pizza will watch the Vampire Dairies on tv.
vox chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
It's. thursday start on Fridays.
vox chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
Lydia sings ONE MORE DAY. and States sings Generation.
vox chapter 12 . 6/5/2013