Reviews for Full Circle
oh goodyore !
dragonfire1994 chapter 1 . 1/16
Luna Lovegood is at the Cullens house looking for Kate Denalie
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 22 . 11/28/2015
You even used the part where they suck the venom out after James was dealt with... Do you have an ounce of creativity in you? I'm dropping this. You're such a disappointment.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
Let's be honest here, you are waiting for graduation because it will most likely be close to the end of the story when it happens. Which means you won't actually have to write something a bit different or unique for long after she is turned. Twilight fanfic authors seem to have very little imagination when it comes to after Bella being turned. Most only seems to suck up and regurgitate what has been written time and time again from start to finish.
TeganCappa chapter 18 . 11/28/2015
Ton of drama, Edward whining about souls and Rose whining about how somebody would want to be a vampire is enough for me to call it quits.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
Another chapter like this and I'm done. The amount of drama in this chapter was staggering.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
Pushing it with the Jacob thing.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
This has the potential to be a great story. I just hope that there isn't ANY Bella/Jacob garbage... Not even for a chapter or I'm going to abandon this ship faster than anything.
SelinaShadow chapter 28 . 1/2/2015
Great storry!
Lord Sunder chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Okay, it's a cute idea, but for the love of Christ, use punctuation! Sentences have to end somewhere, and it's a pain in the ass trying to work out what you were actually trying to say at any given point. That, and 'cya' has no place in casual conversation. I mean, I want to like this story, and the romantic angle is pretty cute, but your lack of regard for anything approaching English sentence structure is a serious turn-off.

"Hello," said Bella. - Do you see that comma? That denotes that the dialogue ends, but the sentence continues.

"Hi." Alice futzed with her hair. - That period denotes that the sentence has ENDED. The sentence about Alice's hair is a separate thing from her dialogue.

TL;DR Learn to English sentence, plz.
FireRebel chapter 28 . 9/29/2014
Wow, I have to say very nice job. I love the little changes and overall it's a very nice story. An enjoyable read.
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 28 . 9/17/2014
i think the sequel is dead -_-
milagglad chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
Voy a comenzar a leerla
Obsidian Stained Roses chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
Her argumentative responses are making seen like she's bisexual instead of gay. Why does she say she's gay to everyone but Jacob? He can't really argue being with her if she doesn't like men
Obsidian Stained Roses chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
I don't feel like Jacob would be that self absorbed with her saying she's with Alice. I means it's not her saying she's with another dude it's her saying she's gay