Reviews for If I Had to Choose
Dies chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
SO CUTE! Six is such an awesome daddy! :3
Loopy chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Everytime I read this, I think of the episode Six Minus Six:

"I'm not your parent kid."

"But you're close enough! I don't wanna lose that, again!"

That line made me feel all fuzzy and happy for some reason. Anyway, this was absolutely adorable, funny, fluffy, brilliant, all the above basically.

Best lines:

"She digs me too much!"

"C'mon, you know I'm made of awesome!"

Lol. No two truer statements have ever been spoken! XD
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Haha, this was comical and sweet all rolled in one!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww sooo cute

I love the twilight saga ref it seems like I'm the only person at school that doesnt like those damn books/movies! I would have to agree that that series is a crime against nature!

Lol!

Thanks!
The White Rose Pianist chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
If anyone flames this it'll be the death of them. Seriously great job there. Was there a seen like that yet? Haven't seen to much of GR but I've seen this episode. Seriously rock aster :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
HAHA! creation of the Twilight saga! That was perfect!
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
So wonderful.
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
AWWWWWW! That was ADORABLE! This is one of those things that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside... :) Very well written, and I think you got Six pretty well, character-wise. AWWW!
G-REX FANATIC MACHINE X9 SAYS chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
i honestly believe that a scene similar to this may hopefully appear someday, but i doubt it'd be in Rex's room, i think it might be in the ruins of someplace after a harsh battle, possibly against Vancleiss and maybe a new castle he might have will get destroyed during the fight and after the fight that's when the father/son moment will happen between Rex and Six. (:
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
love your comment towards twighlight...i approve lolz

very cute
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Really cute fluffy fic loved it.
animegal1234 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
this is so cute. i would love if this would happen, but the mom part would be Holiday.
ArcAngelCrystal chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i hope a scene like that happens :D