Reviews for My Father is Who?
Argh! Please keep writing! This story is fantastic, and I really want to see the Nichole-Elizabeth-Will reunion.
Also, 200th reviewer!
Stargirl11 chapter 24 . 6/11
I just found your story and I am absolutely in love! I can't wait to read more! Hope to see that you update soon!️
Callialex chapter 17 . 3/9
I'm enjoying your story, but I am sure that Elxaneyh would have realized that shooting Bateicke would have fulfilled his demands and had the extra benefit of killing or injuring him. She had nothing to lose and the Pearl and an island not far away. And is too stubborn to go down without a fight, in my opinion.

That said, I can't wait to read the rest of the story!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/7/2015
I love this story and I am glad you want to continue it, so please update soon
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 23 . 1/27/2015
Thank you for updating and stick with this story!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/27/2015
I'm enjoying this story and I'm glad your keeping with it. I almost never proof read (it's a very bad habit that I hope to break), so I understand the struggle. In your story, it's not so much the typos, but the repetition of words that can be distracting. I would encourage you to pay attention to your sentence structure and word choice while writing. Again, good luck with your studies, and t
Vampire Heart666 chapter 24 . 1/27/2015
Yay I am so happy to see this new chapter.
I love it and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Go Susan tell him that not everyone is a bad person :) lolz
Guest chapter 24 . 1/26/2015
Yet another chapter! Keep them coming!
justslightlyobssessed chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
This is awesome! I have only just come across this and read it all in one (bye bye homework!) I don't usually review unless a story is brilliant and i am desperate for it to continue! I know you probably have a ton of other stuff to do but please could you update and finish this story, it feels like it is only 3/4 chapters away and i would really apprieciate knowing what happens, i love your OCs and the whole plot is gripping, thanks again and please update!
guest chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
Love it! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Iz Carson chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
I freaking love this plz PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ plzzzzz do more like ASAP!
Vampire Heart666 chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
this chapter was great can't wait for what happens. Can't wait for next chapter. :)
GuestGrace chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
This was a very good chapter! I cant wait for more! :D
Hanhan chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
Amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! xx
Guest chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
I just started reading this…. please write more…. I want a scene with Elizabeth and Will 3