Reviews for Official Bureau Response
costley51 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
I favorited this years ago. After re-watching Point Blank I just re-read your story. The tension, the emotion, they get me every time.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
poor neal
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Poor Neal. *pets* Diana is awesome!
MEENAKSHI SINGLA chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
its writing
gleamingeyes chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Awww this is so good! I really enjoyed this.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Nice balance between concern and being pissed off, love it.
KaliShu chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Oh I love it! Great characterization, great interaction between Diana and Neal, great word use and story flow, great everything! Like the show, it leaves me wanting oh so badly to know what happens next (and like the show it denies me that!) I love Diana and there's definitely not enough good fic out there about her, and especially not about her and Neal. Thanks so much for writing this! I'm off to read more of your White Collar fic right now!
macara chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I love your work. I've read all your white collar stories and you never disappoint.

You're insight into the characters is a marvel.

But the best part...is your writing. Your choice of words and style is remarkable.

You manage to place me in the site and I hear and feel what the characters are.

Great work...really. Thanks for the treat...and maybe you should write longer work. Don't stop at the short story...keep going.

Write a longer story. Please.

Macara
EveBB chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I liked your other work so much, I decided to check out this story. I'm glad I did because I had been wondering what had happened after Diana had cuffed Neal. Your scene was a very believable addition to the story. Thanks.
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I liked this. Very well done. Thanks.
Wondo chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Exceptional story. I would've loved to have seen this event in the show. You described it so well. Thanks.
Tara Walden chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I really liked this story. I was wondering what happened in that gap. Thanks. _

~Kanae~
breezyyy chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
really wonderful and perfect story! loved it! could really hear and see this as i read it, it totally belongs in the show~
Oberta Slotterbeck chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wonderful story and well-written. This is the kind I like - don't change the universe, just fill in the blanks (pun intended).
maryalicesmith chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
The scene definitely should have been included in the actual show especially since Neal and Diana got so much closer in "Need to Know". You did a great job of filling in for the WC writers.