Reviews for Stranded
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Made me cry so much... Its so sad yet so beautiful... :')))
agentblack97 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Fuck me, that was depressing. ಥ_ಥ
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Oh my...that was way too sad...but I loved it!
sizzy5ever chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
YOU PRACTICALLY GRABBED A KNIFE AND STABBED ME THROUGH THE HEART REPEATIDLY WHILE I READ THIS. WHYYYYYY. Great story though very realistic theory ),:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
That's soooo sad I'm actually crying
ALW4 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I CRY EVERY TIME I READ THIS! GAHHHH! SO GOOD!
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
:'(
So sad...
Thefaultinourstarfish chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I just cried twice.

That was fantastic!
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very nice. I'd never really thought about this couple before, though I remembered liking them more than Simon/Maia.

I liked how you portrayed their relationship; very real, and probably what would happen. Well done.
Paperback-Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That is soooo sad and fantastic and well written and sad.
Ravanear chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
*Sobs* That was so beautiful. It is so hard to come by a fanfic like this one! You wrote this so well, and the ending was so heartbreaking. It's hard to get me to cry, but you hit the hammer on the nail there!

I love this so much!
Persephone's flower chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Haha, you're a SimonxIsabelle fan? :D

This was absolutely bee-yoo-tee-full, my friend :) I loved how they ended up not being together. Simon was such a gentleman and it was absolutely perfect how you portrayed him.

I love the line where Isabelle says she belongs to no one - I mean, it's such an Izzy thing to say that it fit in so well with this story.

My favorite part was when they're dancing. Though, I really didn't expect her to immediately become the daughter her parents wished her to be - it was unexpected, but nice, really. It supported your story, so I can kind of understand it.

'Did anyone blame her for wanting to keep him forever?' AWWWW! That was, like, the sweetest line EVER. I'm serious. Simon FTW. :)So sad how she died at the end. I feel so sorry for poor daniel too. :)
RedcurrantSmoothie chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Heartbreaking stuff, I was almost in tears reading this. Beautifully written and the ending was just, wow. I loved it, one of the best fics I've ever read.

I love Simabelle, probably my favourite pairing in the series. There simply aren't enough on the site!
fuzzy pencil chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
They sort of remind me of Edward and Bella (or Isabella like Isabelle...) because she's a human (even though she's more like a demon hunter but you get my point) and he's a vampire. I've always thought that...

Anyway, yay tragic love stories. Seriously. :D Good job.