Reviews for Just Call me the Butler
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Seriously? Are you ever going to put this back up? :(
CaptainOfMyShip chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
One question: did Mello ever actually, er, top Near? 'Cause the yelling at Watari over the phone suggested he did. And the next morning. And when you say Watari, has that passed to Roger, like L passed to M and N, or is this an alternate universe where Watari lived? Haha. I'm actually pretty sure that I'm about to get 'super-fired', so I get Matt's somewhat irrational nervous thoughts. Is 'funbubbles' really a thing? Like, can I buy that, just for the looks I'll get when friends come over and need to use my bathroom? Just a brief continuity thing- yeah, I know I'm nitpicking- in the first chapter, you describe Mello's shirt on Near as still tight, but in the second, you say he's practically swimming in it. How nice of Mello to take away the uncomplimentary clothing. Always knew he was a selfless fellow. And poor Matt, on a slight overload from all the sexy, and not knowing what he's supposed to- or allowed to- do. Also, Mello saying "keep going" to near complimenting him is great, since part of him has always been driven by an inferiority complex, and this is an opportunity to get even in a way. Halfway through, I had a thought that made me freeze in horror. Doesn't Matt keep gameboys and such in his pockets? I guess good shower sex is more important...but still.

The order of events went somewhat like this.

"Suck him for me, Wh*re"

*checks to see why she thought Near was talking when it's obviously mello*

*double take*

"Near's dirty talking?"

"All you love is ** you little ** so ** me in front of my boyfriend so he can watch me ** you in the ** all morning"

*checks, wide-eyed to see if it's near again*

*Realizes it's Mello*

*sighs*

"Balance has been restored."

Traditionally, Near and Mello have only ever worked well in tandem when they're teaming up to be twice the bast*rd at someone. So very in character for the last bit. And the ending is great also, although its...you know...a scene earlier than I would have liked it to end, if you know what I mean. And just to prove I'm too much of an English major at heart to properly read p*rn, I believe what you meant was "as he began to lick at the cherry head OF Mello's warm, dripping, member".

Anyways, please recontinue this. Please please, ohplease please pleeeeease. With a cherry on top. *winces* Er, awkwardly suggestive word, now. With sprinkles on top. Nice, innocent sprinkles. Yeah?
CaptainOfMyShip chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Alright, so I opened this review tab thingie so that I could read through and review at the same time. Can I just say that that is a fine-a*s beginning to a fic? Starting with the morning after is ballsy, but well done. The second bit is done nicely as well, with the exception of describing Near as a man-child. As fitting as it may be, man-child has...different connotations, at least for me, and they all run closer to than Near. Also, I love how you had Near top. Too many fics focus more on his appearance, which is bottomly, than his attitude, which is bast*rdly. He also seems in character with his slightly ooc nuzzling and kissing of half-awake Mello (seems oxymoronic, I know) because it seems like he's feeling out where they all stand with their relationship, and that's very Near. BAHAHAHA! The Respected Colleague bit is wonderful. And well done, Matt, for knowing the two of them well enough to anticipate some spanking. How you described Mello's reason for stopping "Mello realized that Near would continue to be obtuse until long after the fun of beating his a*s had worn thin, and was happy to have a face-saving way out of the situation." I loved this sentence because I know this feeling EXACTLY. Well, not- er- exactly, but I know the feeling. It seems like a feeling Mello would get often too, realizing he's getting carried away to somewhere that's not going to be fun for anyone, and the way Matt swooped in and saved him showed the dynamics between the three perfectly. I also loved Matt a minute later "too...sleepy...for the sexy..." I also appreciate- for the sake of realism- the mentions of Matt's smokers breath. It's not like you're preaching, but it's there, and it's nice that you have some grasp on reality unlike SOME writers. (read: most writers) "Feed Near." Like he's a pet. Hahaha. And then Near's confession. All because he doesn't want to repeat a one-minute explanation. I love that. I LOVE THAT. I fell out of my chair laughing and then I panicked that I'd break the computer. Fantastic, though, really. And with Matt's last sentence, the title of the second chapter made me laugh too.
forever-sweet chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Only getting along because they're torturing poor Matty, though it you like it does it count?
SaneYaoiAddict chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
D: I want to know if Matt's fired or not. Continue this one! It's awesome.
Kyon-neko chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
I'm enjoying this story so far, but I'm interested in this new threesome that your writing, so I think that putting this story on hiatus for a little while to write the other one ;)
andysanime chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Good job on this.
Aries07 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I really think you should do the other story!

(maybe its because I love Near too much IDK)

this scene is AWSOME AND HOT!

one ? : so Mello and Near are mad at Matt so thier punishing him by not letting him join? (im sorry im lost ))

KEEP UP THE AWSOME JOB!

-CHOCOLATE KD
Aries07 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
oh no?

Matt's going to get fired!

Now what are Mello and Near going to do?

THIS IS TOO MUCH! i need to know what's going to happen